Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We purchased an Annual Subscription card for my son's account prior to the end of his annual subscription and waited for the notice to pop up saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SongfulStew0, Jun 30, 2019.

1. SongfulStew0
    SongfulStew0 Guest

We purchased an Annual Subscription card for my son's account prior to the end of his annual subscription and waited for the notice to pop up saying that it needed to be renewed.

I have just realised that this hasn't happened because he has a 90 day extension to his current subscription due to the announced price increase.

I am assuming that the 12 month subscription card will still give him 12 months of subscription when we need to add it in August even though it was purchased prior to the price change being announced but I would be grateful if someone can confirm.

Thank you.

:)

SongfulStew0, Jun 30, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

pago suscripcion anual [Translation: Payment Annual Subscription]

Hey JOSEARAVENA1.

The annual subscription to Xbox Live Gold is Processed in the currency of the country of origin of the payment instrument.
  3. Bi7hazard Win User

problem with xbox live subscription

Then according LIVE Gold subscription plan has appeared

Prepaid annual subscription to Xbox LIVE Gold

Date of expiry:

10/04/2014

Unfortunately, the console has appeared on Xbox.com and free member "silver" ... I tried to contact them by phone and told me that there are maintenance issues ... of course ...

What to do?
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Yes will still give you 12 months.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Time you redeem via prepaid cards is fully added to whatever time is left on your son's account (up to 36 months).

So for example if your son has still 3 months of Gold left on his account, and you add a 12 month card, your son has 15 months of gold on his account.

Or if your son has an active subscription, and his subscription would renew in 3 months from now, and you add the 12 month card, the prepaid card will "pause" his subscription, activate 12 months, and after the 12 months of the card are over, the subscription
    will continue with the remaining 3 months, and your son will have to be billed again in 15 months from now.

So there really is no need to wait until you redeem prepaid cards.

In fact, since some promotional cards have an expiry date on them, I heartily recommend to redeem prepaid cards as soon as possible.

But keep in mind, that you can have only up to 36 month of Gold or Game Pass time on your account.
  6. denis97g Win User

yes, you still have the 12 months since it's a prepaid card. Plus, you can also redeem it now since xbox live gold subscriptions can be stacked up to 36 months.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription - Similar Threads - Live Gold Annual

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable: Hello, My son had the Ultimate Pass and it's about to expire. I just wanted to renew with the annual Gold Live Pass but it keeps saying "ooops offer unavailable". I seem to have the...
  4. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  5. Charged Twice For Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charged Twice For Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription: I recently changed my billing info from my credit card to my PayPal account to pay for my annual Xbox Live Gold subscription. For some reason I was charged £39.99 twice, instead of just once, so I...
  6. Xbox Live Rewards - ANNUAL Xbox Live Gold ISSUE

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Rewards - ANNUAL Xbox Live Gold ISSUE: My annual XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription was renewed in 2015 and 2016. Why I haven't recived 6000 credits (3.000 + 3000) for them?? THX ccf88daa-1c3c-4b9e-b93b-85843d421946
  7. My Xbox Live Rewards Statement is not showing annual renewals to Gold

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Live Rewards Statement is not showing annual renewals to Gold: On my Xbox Live Rewards page, under my statement, it only shows 4,250 points. These are from renewal of 12 month gold membership in 2013 and a purchase in 2015. But if the renewal of the gold...
  8. Annual subscription Xbox live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annual subscription Xbox live Gold: I can not find the way to sign annual Gold subscription. It's still possible? I only see the offer of 6.99 euro each month. Thanks for the answer. 5c86fea5-14e9-4c56-ac9a-dae7a1c27e84
  9. Annual Subscription to Xbox Live Gold not recognised on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annual Subscription to Xbox Live Gold not recognised on my Xbox: Hi I've paid my yearly subscription on my lap-top and I've received confirmation from Microsoft the payment has been received, but my Xbox is not allowing me access. What's the problem?...
  10. Can't renew Live Gold annual subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew Live Gold annual subscription: I've had my membership for roughly 12 years and it has always auto renewed. This time though it didn't auto renew and when I try to do it manually I get a message stating "Sorry, that's as many as...