xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard

Discus and support xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the offer, but when I click the options to take advantage of it, it still shows as £39.99 instead of £26.50. How do I actually take advantage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuaneDibbley, Aug 12, 2018.

1. DuaneDibbley
    DuaneDibbley Guest

I have the offer, but when I click the options to take advantage of it, it still shows as £39.99 instead of £26.50.

How do I actually take advantage of the offer - I get as far as card details but still no mention of the discount?

:)

DuaneDibbley, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Soluckylucky
    Soluckylucky Guest
    Gold for one year 33% off not working?

hi I have a discount for gold on Xbox for 33% off, when I go to purchase it’s not deducting the discount?

Soluckylucky, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Lodz140
    Lodz140 Guest
    Xbox live gold

My xbox live gold expires on 8/01/2018 and currently there is an offer on xbox dashboard to renew for 33% off. When I click to renew and it takes me to page to pay it shows as full price. Wont let me sign up with 33% off.

Lodz140, Aug 12, 2018
  4. xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard

It may mean your not eligible for it I know it can be really confusing when it shows this sort of offer

whiteandshiny, Aug 12, 2018
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    basically if you say you are in the USA or British on your account but really you are in France or Russia and your card details are in Russia then yes you don't qualify

As you are trying to get UK or us offers and yes its region specific

You would have to.match your account region with your actual region

ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
  6. whiteandshiny Win User

It may mean your not eligible for it I know it can be really confusing when it shows this sort of offer
  7. ngocphi Win User

basically if you say you are in the USA or British on your account but really you are in France or Russia and your card details are in Russia then yes you don't qualify

As you are trying to get UK or us offers and yes its region specific

You would have to.match your account region with your actual region
  8. AtelierDanny Win User

fictitious offers

the offers that are oferred when taking a discount are not fulfilled. In my case Irenuew the Xbox Live Gold subscription with a 33% and I was charged the total the menbresia, that is 164.900 COP and not 109.930 as he said.

First thing first, where and when did you encounter this offer?
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Live Discounts

That would of just been a random discount.

Can't ever remember there being a discount on xbox live gold based on gamerscore.

offers usually appear on your dashboard if your a silver account.

Other than that there are plenty of online stores that sell xbox live at a discount like electronicfirst.com
  10. Dr. Deviant. Win User

Xbox live

Also Pay attention to your XBOX dashboard, It is a wonderful place to find Free Xbox Live weekends like the one coming up. Link:
    www.xbox.com/.../G3-Charity-Event Also there are discounts offered such as 1 Month/$1. or 25%-33% Off Xbox Live Deals.
Thema:

1. xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard - Similar Threads - live gold 33%

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. Abonnement live gold 12 mois 33%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abonnement live gold 12 mois 33%: Bonjour, j'aimerais savoir pour l'abonnement 'Xbox live gold', actuellement en promo 40€ sur le store, ça fini quand ? Hello, I would like to know for the xbox live gold subscription currently...
  8. 33% discount for Xbox Live Gold did not apply as advertised

in XBoX on Consoles
    33% discount for Xbox Live Gold did not apply as advertised: I had to pay the full amount (~£40) to renew my Xbox One Live Gold subscription. However, the advertisement I followed (see the attached image), stated otherwise. This was misleading and I would...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Renewal for 33% off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Renewal for 33% off: My subscription to Xbox gold live is expiring on April 1st and I saw the message below offering to renew me for a 33% discount... When I go to use the discount it doesn't apply said discount and...
  10. 33% off xbox live gold - charged full price

in XBoX on Consoles
    33% off xbox live gold - charged full price: On the Xbox One home screen is a tule stating 33% off 12 months of gold. I clicked on it. It took me to a screen talking about deal. I clicked on renew gold now. Took me to store and it showed...