Xbox Live Gold 3 months offer via Xbox support

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold 3 months offer via Xbox support in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi guys, I got in touch with live support a while back as I hadn't received a code for an extra 3 months live gold which was active when I purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vedmore, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Vedmore
    Vedmore Guest

Hi guys,

I got in touch with live support a while back as I hadn't received a code for an extra 3 months live gold which was active when I purchased 12 months. I was disconnected from the chat but received an email from the assistant saying the below

"

For your reference, your service request number is [Mod Removed-Personal Info/Case# ].

Thank you four kind response. Yes, we are about to give you the 3 months of Xbox live gold code but you have got disconnected. Please contact us again request a 3 months of Xbox live and kindly provide this case number as a reference. I'd really love
    to provide you the code here on my end but we can only do it while on live chat."

I've just been back on to the Microsoft assistant who has said they can't handle promotions from their end, and I would have to post this query here now. Would you guys be able to help?

Thank you,

Stevie

:)

Vedmore, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Member 79251
    Member 79251 Guest
    Do i need xbox live

Yes you will need Xbox live. It works out at around £3.33 a month.

Keep your eye out for some bargains on Xbox live.

I think you might still get a 1 month free pass when you set your account up via the Xbox.

You can currently get a 12 + 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership from CDKeys for £29.90.

Member 79251, Oct 4, 2018
  3. TehMunky
    TehMunky Guest
    Xbox Live 6 months for £8.99 / PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds promotion

I purchased and subscribed to Xbox Live via a promotion where if I bought 3 months Xbox Live for £8.99 I would receive a token for an extra 3 months, for free. This token was due to be sent to my Message Centre by March 15th.

It is now March 17th and I still haven't received my 3 months Xbox Live token despite numerous support chats with Xbox Support. I now see that Xbox Chat support is directing many others to these support forums where they are told
    the offer was only via the dashboard. False. This offer was available to everyone via Xbox.com and Microsoft.com and makes no mention of the Xbox Dashboard in the terms and conditions:

* Terms and Conditions

Credit card required. After promotion period membership auto-renews at the then-current price (subject to change) plus applicable taxes, unless cancelled. Offer valid only in US, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia.
    A digital code with the Xbox Live Token will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre by 15/03/2018. Limit one (1) promotional code per account, while supplies last. Offer not valid on prior Xbox Live Gold purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer.

I look forward to receiving a prompt reply from Xbox Support including my token for 3 months Xbox Live.

Thank you.

TehMunky, Oct 4, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

First off, you should never post personal information on online forums. This includes case numbers provided to you by support.

What you should do is head to the
    Xbox contact us
    page and request a call back. When they call you give them the reference number and they should be able to help you out.

onyxishere, Oct 4, 2018
  5. Vedmore
    Vedmore Guest
    Thank you for the information. I was told to do this by the assistant on the Microsoft chat so I thought it would be ok!

Vedmore, Oct 5, 2018
  6. Albert X
    Albert X Guest
    For Billing and Purchase Issues Please Contact Support at 1 800 469 9269 or use the link:
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

They should have a record of your case on file. I suggest you reach out to them.

Albert X, Oct 5, 2018
  7. Vedmore
    Vedmore Guest
    Sorted now via the call back feature thanks for your help

Vedmore, Oct 5, 2018
  8. Vedmore
    Vedmore Guest

Thank you. All sorted now on the phone with them

Vedmore, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Vedmore Win User

Thank you. All sorted now on the phone with them
  10. Vedmore Win User

Thank you for the information. I was told to do this by the assistant on the Microsoft chat so I thought it would be ok!
  11. Vedmore Win User

Sorted now via the call back feature thanks for your help
  12. onyxishere Win User

First off, you should never post personal information on online forums. This includes case numbers provided to you by support.

What you should do is head to the
    Xbox contact us
    page and request a call back. When they call you give them the reference number and they should be able to help you out.
  13. Albert X Win User

For Billing and Purchase Issues Please Contact Support at 1 800 469 9269 or use the link:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

They should have a record of your case on file. I suggest you reach out to them.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold 3 months offer via Xbox support - Similar Threads - Live Gold months

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  5. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  6. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  7. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  8. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  9. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  10. Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...: This is a pretty straightforward question. When I signed up for Xbox Live Gold, I got an email confirmation, and whenever I buy something on the Xbox store directly, I get an email receipt. This...