Xbox live Gold 14day trial on Xbox One not able to redeem Lego Pirates of the Caribbean?

Discus and support Xbox live Gold 14day trial on Xbox One not able to redeem Lego Pirates of the Caribbean? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought an Xbox One S 500GB and redeemed the enclosed free 14 day trial Xbox live code. I was able to download "Runbow" and "Grow Up" free... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crossfire CN04, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Xbox live Gold 14day trial on Xbox One not able to redeem Lego Pirates of the Caribbean?

I recently bought an Xbox One S 500GB and redeemed the enclosed free 14 day trial Xbox live code. I was able to download "Runbow" and "Grow Up" free games with gold for the Xbox one in July; but when I try to download the Xbox 360 Backward Compatible free
    title , Lego Pirates of the Caribbean I get a message that tell me I need to pay £8.99 for this FREE title. Am I doing something wrong?

:)

Crossfire CN04, Jul 21, 2017
  2. My xbox live 14 day trail does redeem code doesnot work.

my xbox live 14day live gold trial redeem code does not work.

StelarManx19614, Jul 21, 2017
  3. WrierBlock20
    WrierBlock20 Guest
    Used a Xbox Live Trial, not working

9 times out of 10 2-14day trials will have issues redeeming on console if you have ever had gold before, best thing to do is redeem the code online here 99% of the time the 2-14day trial codes will work redeeming them online rather than on the console then
    power cycle your xbox console and try again.

WrierBlock20, Jul 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox live Gold 14day trial on Xbox One not able to redeem Lego Pirates of the Caribbean?

350 games with gold games are set up differently than One games. With 360 games you can keep playing the games without gold. So a full gold subscription is required in order to download them for free. One games require a gold subscription in order to keep
    playing them, so they will allow you to download them with a trial, but you won't be able to keep using them unless you get a gold subscription. Trials do not change your account status to gold and will not give you full benefits you would get with a full
    paid subscription.

Smwutches, Jul 21, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: