Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gtuck67, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Gtuck67
    Gtuck67 Guest

Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get your $1 back. Sounds great right? Wrong. When you do that, it will completely cancel your xbox live Gold membership
    even if it was just renewed.

DO NOT FALL FOR IT if you are just wanting to try it out.

:)

Gtuck67, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

It warns you when you sign up for the promotion that any Gold or Game Pass you already have will be upgraded to Ultimate as well. So if you have 12 months of Gold and buy the $1 Ultimate, you end up with 13 months of Ultimate. Cancelling it will remove everything
    since your Gold was already cancelled when you upgraded.

[​IMG]
  3. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Not a scam just try to read please. Gamepass umtimate combines gild and gamepass, so when you pay to try it for a dollar it converts your gold time into ultimate time. Then when you cancel it cancels ultimate witch is bundeled with gold so yea you lose
    gold. If anything you can scam microsoft in a sense if you convert well. The first time you use gamepass the time converts one a 1 for 1 so 1 year of gold converts to one year of ultimate. Now you only payed 60 for a year of gold but are now getting a year
    of ultimate worth 120 so you saved half that. Now if your like me microsoft allows you to stack 2 years of gold and 1 year of gamepass which will all get converted to 3 years of ultimate for a stupid low price. The 1 for 1 conversion only works the first time
    you subscribe to ultimate though. Happy gaming!!!!
  4. [EX] Win User

@Gtuck67

Just contact the phone support asap and tell them (friendly) that you have accidentally canceled it and ask them if it's possible to get the UGP back !
  5. [EX] Win User

The 14.95$ a month will start after your current subscription (24 months) will expire !

You can switch off the automatic renewal in your account !

Btw I recommend you to join the MS Rewards program so you can purchase the UGP with Rewards points in the future !
  6. TammyBy Win User

I just activated a 24-month Xbox Live Gold subscription tonight. I want to take advantage of the "Join for $1" Game Pass, which will convert my 24 month "Live" subscription to an "ultimate." But I'm very confused as to what will really happen. In one
    place, it says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass for PC time into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of
    time, up to 36 months. All conversions are final. See xbox.com/gamepass for details. " So I think "Oh great, this $1 will upgrade the entire 24 month subscription to "ultimate" for a total of $1." But when I actually click "Join," the message tells
    me that I will be charged $1 for the first month and then $14.95/month for every month after that (and that if I cancel Game Pass subscription after the trial period, that I will be cancelling my entire subscription... I like the idea of $1 to permanently
    upgrade (for 24 months). But if I click join (and accept terms) and then find out that it is actually $14.95/month and that the only way to cancel is to lose my 24-month prepaid subscription to "Live Gold," then I'd be super unhappy.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription - Similar Threads - Live Gold Month

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  5. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  6. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  7. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  8. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  9. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  10. Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...: This is a pretty straightforward question. When I signed up for Xbox Live Gold, I got an email confirmation, and whenever I buy something on the Xbox store directly, I get an email receipt. This...