Xbox Live Gamertag won't transfer from 360 to One

Discus and support Xbox Live Gamertag won't transfer from 360 to One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wife had an account on Xbox 360. We logged into the same account on Xbox One and it's a completely blank account. She doesn't have her achievements,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chi_Bearhawks, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Xbox Live Gamertag won't transfer from 360 to One

My wife had an account on Xbox 360. We logged into the same account on Xbox One and it's a completely blank account. She doesn't have her achievements, friends, etc. She only has 1 Microsoft account that we're positive was the same one on the 360. What's
    the reason behind that and how can we get it to let her use her original account on XBO that was on 360?

:)

Chi_Bearhawks, Sep 23, 2016
  2. Xbox gamertag transfer help

Hi i have a question about gamertag transfer from the 360 to the one and i know i can find this anywhere but my situation is a bit different. My 360 has never been connected to the internet but obviously my xbox one has, so can I transfer my 360 gamertag/gamerscore to my current xbox one gamertag/gamerscore?

Thanks for any help

ShadowFantasy21, Sep 23, 2016
  3. Xbox gamertag transfer help

So does that mean i cant transfer my 360 gamertag to my xbox one and keep my achievements and gamerscore from the 360 profile?

ShadowFantasy21, Sep 23, 2016
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

easy, it was entered incorrectly I used the same log in info for my old 360 account on the One and had no issues all my achievements, friends, gold time ported right over. just have her double check to make sure she entered it all the way correctly, if
    you are still having an issue, contact support they should be able to help you out, good luck.

davemcfly85, Sep 23, 2016
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox Family Gold question

> I am wondering if I will be able to transfer his gamertag from the family 360 to his 360.

Yes, you can.

> I understand the Xbox Live subscription will probably not be transferable.

Yes, it is.

> Will I have to remove him from the Family Gold plan then transfer his gamertag?

Don't remove him. All he needs to do is to redownload his gamertag profile to the new console.

> I don't want him to lose his Gamerscore or any of his friends.

He won't lose either.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

To let someone else use the content license, you must download your Xbox Live profile to their Xbox 360 console. Then, transfer your content licenses to that Xbox 360 console.

After you transfer your content, other profiles can use the content on that console.
  7. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
  8. HassanB Win User

Xbox questions

Hi,

Any sort of achievements currently on your account (the number next to your gamerscore with the G) will transfer over to Xbox One. It's like downloading your profile to another Xbox 360. In the place of another Xbox 360, you'll be transferring to a Xbox One,
    nothing will change in that regard.

If they aren't interfering with the Xbox 360, it won't interfere with the Xbox One. Just so you know, deleting the account from a console does not wipe anything at all, it only gets it off of your console. That account will always exist in the cloud. Once an
    achievement is "modded" your gamertag should be reset when it's reported to the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team. That will make it so that gamertag cannot re-earn achievements that were previously earned and the account would be marked with a "Cheater" tag.
  9. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Transfer game file...

Well, you can't transfer from gamertag to gamertag, if thats what you want to do.

-

A easy way to transfer files for any game is to transfer the data from the hard drive on Xbox 360 A to the cloud, as your cloud saves are just stored on the internet. Then, on Xbox 360 B you simply retrieve your gamertag and then transfer the data from you
    cloud to Xbox 360 B's hard drive. Then play!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gamertag won't transfer from 360 to One - Similar Threads - Live Gamertag won't

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.: I can't log in Xbox Live in order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian playerin order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian player...
  4. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  5. Can't Change region/country to change Gamertag in xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change region/country to change Gamertag in xbox live.: When I go to change my gamertag it asks for a billing address but the country bar is grayed out and set to USA, I am from Indonesia. I have seen this problem around before but no fixes that work...
  6. Gamertag problems on Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag problems on Xbox Live account: Hi! I have a problem with my gamertag. I have a second account which had the same gamertag as my main one, though there are numbers on my main account’s gamertag. So, I paid the $10 required to...
  7. Can I recover my Xbox live account with Gamertag and additional info regarding the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my Xbox live account with Gamertag and additional info regarding the account: Hi! I can't access my Xbox live account and I can't figure out the email address I used to create it. I used the account to play Sea of Thieves on PC. I can provide Steam account that was linked...
  8. Impossible to change my gamertag on Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossible to change my gamertag on Xbox Live: Hey, I want to change my gamertag on Xboxlive Unfortunalety, I can't confirm the action: I'm just stock on the "Here's what your gamertag will look like" with the lovely green bottom "Change...
  9. Xbox Live won't let me change Gamertag for free the first time I change gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live won't let me change Gamertag for free the first time I change gamertag: It asks me to pay even though it is my first time changing my gamertag. In need of assistance. f74bdca3-453e-4cf3-afca-249313019dcc
  10. Gamertag too short - Won't allow Xbox Live connectivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag too short - Won't allow Xbox Live connectivity: Purchased Blood Bowl 2 recently when it was part of DWG. When I start it up, it doesn't matter if i'm in single player or multiplayer - the game won't let me connect to Xbox Live because it...