Xbox live gamerscore got reset

Discus and support Xbox live gamerscore got reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I just got on to play minecraft and my gamerscore got reset and I talk to I guy over the phone and he told me to talk to you guys . My gamer tag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OutragedSquare6, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Xbox live gamerscore got reset

Today I just got on to play minecraft and my gamerscore got reset and I talk to I guy over the phone and he told me to talk to you guys . My gamer tag is I justs move like a mouth ago and my gamerscores are at zero and I had around 16000Gs
    so I don't know what to do

:)

OutragedSquare6, Oct 22, 2016
  2. gamerscore reset

My gamerscore got reset on 11/11/10 I was stupid and I modded my gamerscore and I lost it all. But my friend got reset in 2011 but he kept all of his legitiment gamerscore, I was wondering why he kept his but I did not and if I could get my legitiment gamerscore
    back does anyone know?

Sincerely Xbox live user FrozenDarkness2 please someone help me.

FrozenDarkness4, Oct 22, 2016
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Gamerscore got reset.

Hi,

-

This is the consequence of cheating, if you want to earn those achievements again you will have to create a new xbox live account and start all from scratch. (Be aware that any purchases and subscriptions etc can not be moved to another account)

See this link for information regarding gamerscore resets and the consequences:

support.xbox.com/.../gamerscore-reset

4. Danno McK.
    Danno McK. Guest

If you cheated on your gamerscore, such as "unlocking" online-only achievements while offline, your gamerscore gets reset for all the achievements you had (even the ones unlocked legitimately). Your account will not be able to unlock any of those achievements
    again, though you can still earn new achievements.

Danno McK., Oct 22, 2016
  5. Danno McK. Win User

If you cheated on your gamerscore, such as "unlocking" online-only achievements while offline, your gamerscore gets reset for all the achievements you had (even the ones unlocked legitimately). Your account will not be able to unlock any of those achievements
    again, though you can still earn new achievements.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Gamerscore got reset.

Just to add, you may wish to take a look at this sticky thread, it gives more information regarding Gamerscore resets and the consequences.

-

forums.xbox.com/.../405732.aspx
  7. WPAK Win User

Gamerscore got reset.

Hi,

-

This is the consequence of cheating, if you want to earn those achievements again you will have to create a new xbox live account and start all from scratch. (Be aware that any purchases and subscriptions etc can not be moved to another account)

See this link for information regarding gamerscore resets and the consequences:

support.xbox.com/.../gamerscore-reset
  8. SH4D0WZ0MB1E Win User

Gamerscore got reset.

Sorry to say, but any achievements that you already have can't be "unearned". If they allowed you to re-earn them, then you're not really being punished. You shouldn't have cheated in the first place. Only way to increase your GS is to earn new achievements.
  9. EyeAmTheDanger Win User

Gamerscore got reset.

It isn't possible to do this. The Enforcement Team on the Terms of Use threads will tell you the exact same thing. The only way to get those achievements again is on a different profile.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gamerscore got reset - Similar Threads - live gamerscore got

2. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  6. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  7. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  8. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  9. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  10. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...