Xbox live game pass should be able to work on all family accounts

Discus and support Xbox live game pass should be able to work on all family accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Don't think I'll ever spend another dime on xbox (was just about to DL Diablo today too) Should be able to do cloud gaming on my daughter's act on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael Rodriguez4, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Xbox live game pass should be able to work on all family accounts

Don't think I'll ever spend another dime on xbox (was just about to DL Diablo today too)

Should be able to do cloud gaming on my daughter's act on same xbox. I get that yall do this so people don't "steal" games and put friends as family. But to be on the same home xbox and not be able to use same games is crazy and why so many people are stepping away from you.

:)

Michael Rodriguez4, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Sorry to hear about your experience with the Game Pass. You can always provide feedback to Xbox regarding your idea. It's the only thing we as gamers can do to let our voices be heard. Who knows? With enough community feedback, Xbox might change things to accommodate said feedback regarding their services.

Here are the links you can use.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

http://feedback.xbox.com/

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. not an NPC Win User

I redeem a game pass in the wrong account. How can I transfer it to the correct account?

u cant transfer subscriptions, however u could try adding the account with game pass to your microsoft family (family.microsoft.com). that account will then share game pass with u. just log into your game pass account and your main account on ur xbox and u should be able to use game pass
  4. Randy Steveson Win User

(king seanus) whos in control

You have to be able to log into your account in order to kick anybody from a family pack. Since you're bannd you're not going to be able to sign into xbox live to get into your account to manage the family pack. And as the account holder of a family pack
    the subscription to that should be gone. With a perm ban all subscriptions and content are forfit. So everybody should be off the family pack anyway.
  5. David McKenna Win User

Game Pass Issue

Hi, David McKeena

Which account has an active Game Pass subscription, is it your account or his? And secondly, is your son's account added into your Family's group? What you can try is, go to settings on your Xbox One, select "Account" then go to where it says "Family settings"
    then "Manage family members" and then "Add to family". However make sure whoever's account is the main subscription holder, go into settings under "General" and select "Personalization" and go to where it says "My home Xbox" at the bottom. From there you should
    be able to Add/Remove as my home Xbox. With that said, try these options and see if it helps or fixes the problem, cheers!
    It's my account that has the Game Pass subscription, and his xbox is the home account. No setting has been altered by us, and it has worked perfectly until very recently. I logged into his xbox to download a Game Pass game, logged out, then my son logged
    in and was then able to play that game..so can work around it.

Thankyou :)
  6. KoenScheffer Win User

Using my brother's game pass ultimate on my pc (he has an xbox one)

I read that you already found a solution, but are not 100% pleased with it.

I haven't tried it with the Game Pass app yet, but this works with "Play Anywhere" games your brother "owns" through the "regular" Xbox Game Pass or by buying the specific game.

So I can't guarantee this works for Game Pass on PC, but it's worth a try.

First of all, sign in with your account on
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    and add your brother's account to your family (or make sure your parents have added you both to their family if you both are still not of legal adult age).

Then sign in with your account on your PC normally. Start the Windows 10 Store app, and in the upper right corner, click on your account picture and sign out. Sign in your brother's account, and have him download the game(s) that are available in the store.

Try if the same method works for the Xbox Game Pass App.
    Hello and thank you for your answer, your solution works! I logged in the Microsoft Store with my brother's account and the account the Xbox (beta) App uses is my brother's; I misunderstood it, it is not the PC account that the Xbox (beta) app uses but the
    Microsoft Store one. I should be able to play on my own PC account now.

Thanks again!
Thema:

1. Xbox live game pass should be able to work on all family accounts - Similar Threads - live game pass

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  8. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  9. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  10. When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520: I was launching Starfield from PC Xbox Game Pass, and when it was signing in a Xbox Live window prompt came up and said I couldn't log in and gave me an error code: 0x80070520 I'm on Windows 11...