Xbox Live Friend Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live Friend Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My brother and I want to play Minecrafttogether, cross platform. He has the Xbox 360edition and I have the Windows 10 PC edition. Xbox live allows me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FuzzyRainbown, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Xbox Live Friend Issue

My brother and I want to play Minecrafttogether, cross platform. He has the Xbox 360edition and I have the Windows 10 PC edition. Xbox live allows me to add him as a friend and I can see what he is doing on my friends list. He sees me as a pending friend
    request and cannot see what i am doing. We have tried having me remove him from my friends list and having him resend the friend invitation but it ends up with the same result. I can try to invite him to play with me but he does not receive the invites and
    he cannot invite me to play. There must be something we are doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

FuzzyRainbown, Aug 5, 2018
  2. siixpool
    siixpool Guest
    I cant play Destiny?

Same. It signed in, showing friends online playing, but won't let me bring up friends app and Destiny says I need to be online to play.

siixpool, Aug 5, 2018
  3. jbepp
    jbepp Guest
    Are you having trouble using the Xbox One Online features?

My friends had some issues connecting to Xbox live this morning. I didn't know it was official though, but I'm glad to know that they're already working to fix it.

jbepp, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Xbox Live Friend Issue

Darksnake11sp, Aug 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Live Friend Issue