Xbox live free games

Discus and support Xbox live free games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to download Hydro Thunder hurricane; my problem is that the game is supposed to be free but it's trying to force me to buy it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yologeo99, May 2, 2022.

1. yologeo99
    yologeo99 Guest

Xbox live free games

I'm trying to download Hydro Thunder hurricane; my problem is that the game is supposed to be free but it's trying to force me to buy it.

:)

yologeo99, May 2, 2022
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

What would you change?

Free Xbox live for free to play games.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

xbox live getting free

i want to know are you making xbox live gold free? and when will i be able to play free online games on xbox one?
    No. They are not making Xbox Live Gold free. They are only make games that are "free to play" such as fortnite for example, not require you to have gold to play online.

Other games that are not "free to play" will still require a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription in order to play them online.

There is no date announced yet for when free to play games could be played online without gold.
  4. RS 4412 Win User

Xbox live gold

But the Free access is free. Right.

And Free games doesn't need Xbox live to play multiplayer
  5. Snowy Dash Win User

Online should be free

xbox live should be free/why is xbox live not free/PS3 is free why is xbox live not free/will xbox live ever be free.........................blah blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Singapore Xbox in China?

Xbox Live is an online multiplayer gaming and digital media delivery service created and operated by Microsoft. The Xbox Live service is available as both a free and subscription-based service, known as Xbox Live Free and Xbox Live Gold respectively, with
    most features such as online gaming restricted to the Gold service
Thema:

Xbox live free games

1. Xbox live free games - Similar Threads - live free games

2. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  3. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  4. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  5. Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot: Since January I have Xbox Live Gold by means of a gift card and I have only 3 months, until today 3 free games have passed, of those 3 only the first game took, the other two do not start. I...
  6. Xbox Live Gold free monthly game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free monthly game: Red faction 2 i supposed to be free, but it says I have to pay tho pls fix a2914c12-b460-47c5-8555-93cf8854b1a5
  7. Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.: I recently bought Xbox Live Gold, I wait for free games every month, except that when I download and start them, they get an error message, which is: You need to connect an Xbox 360 hard drive to...
  8. Why Xbox live on the game is for specific free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox live on the game is for specific free: Why do you need money from fortnite if fortnite is free why Xbox live is just waste of money look at Sony ps4 they have feeling that they knew fortnite is free and make sure it not ps4 plus why do...
  9. Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic: Hello there, I was just wondering if you guys over at Microsoft give players who don't have Gold or Game Pass Ultimate for free because of the coronavirus and we're on quarantine and many people...
  10. Harrassment in a free to play xbox live game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harrassment in a free to play xbox live game!: Hi, I have been an xbox owner from day one! Been on live for a very long time! For the past couple of years, I have been playing a free to play game. Over the course of time, several people and I...