Xbox live enforcement team is a JOKE they are stupid

Discus and support Xbox live enforcement team is a JOKE they are stupid in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; enforcement team is a joke. I have this guy cheating RIGHT NOW. He has the game pause glitches and there's nothing I can do. I have reported him over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lDalDDY, Jun 6, 2017.

1. lDalDDY
    lDalDDY Guest

enforcement team is a joke. I have this guy cheating RIGHT NOW. He has the game pause glitches and there's nothing I can do. I have reported him over 100 times in the past 6 months and nothing is being done. The enforcement team is a bunch of *******(starts
    with a B) although I will probably get in trouble for this because your a bunch of lazy **** suckers who do nothing good for the community. [Mod Removed]

:)

lDalDDY, Jun 6, 2017
  2. Arktic ULate
    Arktic ULate Guest
    enforcement team are a joke

So once again i have a comms ban, down to being constantly harrassed in game, the report system is a joke, it is abused by people goading you into writing a message. So im being tea bagged constantly, the pc player is writing messages
    in game the whole time and i need to listen to the abuse over mic from the other one between every game, yet i get banned for writing a message calling one of them [mod removed], the games an 18 , full of violence and swearing, and [mod removed] apparently,
    yet the only person who has any reprecussion's is the one who's being harrassed? well done microsoft, you keep on protecting these little trolling [mod removed] from being swore at, and continue to punish your mature customers who are sick of it.

Arktic ULate, Jun 6, 2017
  3. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Force gamertag change

Sorry xL3GenDzR3BOrNx, the Xbox LIVE Policy Enforcement Team is not stupid. They have more than common sense.

Elohmn, Jun 6, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts
    as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with
    Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Beep, Jun 7, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts
    as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with
    Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. x SaKreD x Win User

THE OFFICIAL NATZI MICROSOFT Enforcement Team

Cant even talk to anyone from enforcement team lol what a joke. take this stupid quiz and if you don't get one wrong then someone maybe will review your case but you still have no say hahahaha YOU ARE A JOKE!!!!!!!
  7. Soft Dusty Win User

Banned from Xbox Live

So yeah the enforcement team is useless, we can't even send a joke message to our friends on Xbox live.

Xbox live was better on Xbox 360 without the enforcement team.

Plus the multiplayer suspension I got is not valid because I have never done anything like "Harassment Abuse And Threats", the enforcement team smokin too much weed
  8. Elohmn Win User

Force gamertag change

Sorry xL3GenDzR3BOrNx, the Xbox LIVE Policy Enforcement Team is not stupid. They have more than common sense.
  9. SnoFox Win User

Stupid Enforcement Team

I agree like anything competitive whether it's Football, Baseball, Call of Duty, or CS:GO trash talk will happen. Microsoft should just allow it. They already have banners all over the home screen "Fed up with bad online behavior? Remember to block, and
    mute inappropriate players." The game already warns the player that the rating will change with online play. So the need to filter what is said is bullmuck. All the warnings are there. As long as you're not giving death threats this should not be an infringement
    in the COC. The enforcement act should only be that the Xbox Enforcement team personally block the two from communication.
Thema:

1. Xbox live enforcement team is a JOKE they are stupid - Similar Threads - live enforcement team

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8