Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

Discus and support Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RadiantPup43532, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

To whom this may concern.

Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the 14th of the 8th 2023, my friend and I were quietly playing Tom Clancy's The Division 2 together when we were approached by an [mod removed] who would end up provoking us in-game after killing us while we were away than messaging me directly after we tried to walk away from this [mod removed] who would ultimately start harassing us via Xbox messages, calling my friend and I "Trash" and that we were "Bots" and [mod removed] at the game" and that "I should drop him" because of it. So we decided to face this guy in game, and we would end up defeating him and his friend which he messaged me prior and I quote "You guys are sad, let me get my boy in here so its even, we'll farm you guys real quick." So after defeating this guy I decided to write this guy back after not responding to any of the 4 messages he sent me first, giving him flak in return for calling us all these nasty things, and although I agree it wasn't the right thing to do, I am appalled that no action was taken on him when he was the aggressor in all of this, while I suffered a 4 days suspension. Now I am not contesting the 4 day suspension even though I did try to appeal to at least get it shorten, as I am suffering from diagnosed PTSD after nearly witnessing my father die, but my appeal was denied, so I decided to accept the 4 day suspension, up until I found out that no action was taken on [mod removed], and this was after I reported at least 5 or more of his messages antagonizing us, and what made things worse is he would still end up messaging me hours later provoking us when I was unable to write back due to receiving an instant suspension, and worst of all I was unable to block his messages for some reason as they were still coming through... I ask that something be done in regards to [mod removed] actions that day, as I have done my 4 day suspension for swearing, when will justice be served for me as an advent gamer on the Xbox platform? As right now I feel betrayed by the Xbox Corporation and might consider moving to PlayStation because of it.

Regards, Cameron.

:)

RadiantPup43532, Aug 17, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Support are nothing to do with Xbox live enforcement & can not help so stop telling people to contact support about enforcement matters.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Actually you don't.get told.any results.of your reports as it has no bearing on you

You only get notification of your own enforcement and best option block ignore and report dont retaliate
  4. RadiantPup43532 Win User

I have to agree with Daft Badger, I don't think I'll be able to reach any resolutions calling technical support as their range of support is limited. Realistically they should have a way to reach out to enforcement directly, since it's pretty dodgy how they have the power to make these decisions but in no way allow us to talk back to these representatives, other than a one way appeal.
  5. melanie brown2 Win User

i would use the web chat option or call them to discuss this issue and raise ur concerns regarding the lack of punishment
  6. RadiantPup43532 Win User

[​IMG]

Hi Mel, unfortunately this would not help me what so ever as like I stated in my initial text, I already reported RNS Ghostt messages, but no action was taken, that's my problem.
    Image1

It only gives me a generic response with regards to why action was not taken such as it taking place in game, which would be the case however he messaged me directly over Xbox, so I don't understand how that wouldn't qualify.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards - Similar Threads - Live Enforcement Team

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8