xbox live enforcement ban wtf?

Discus and support xbox live enforcement ban wtf? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; going to type the literal comment that I made, since it was in no way a violation of the terms and services, which I read and understand quite clearly.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trent Beastwood, Jul 29, 2017.

1. xbox live enforcement ban wtf?

going to type the literal comment that I made, since it was in no way a violation of the terms and services, which I read and understand quite clearly.

"Do not listen to the snowflakes, this game destroys in balanced PVP."

It was an offhand comment that was one of many, and not directed at any player. It was not discrimination of a sexual or racial nature. It was also not offensive, nor was there a target for the comment. I would also like to point out that there were many
    comments of a similar nature on the SAME POST that also use curse words and sexual prejudices, while my post does not target anyone or use any wording that would be a violation of the ToS.

Dictionary.com defines "Snowflake" as:

1. a flake of snow, especially a feathery ice crystal, typically displaying delicate sixfold symmetry.
    2. a white-flowered Eurasian plant related to and resembling the snowdrop, typically blooming in the summer or autumn.

The most open and vague interpretation that I can come up with is that someone reported me for thinking that I called them "fragile" without ever actually using the word or even targeting anyone with it, openly, or on the sly.

For what its worth, its this stupid enforcement action in particular, and the refunds that I have had to seek because I bought a game for 60 bucks that turned out to be completely broken (not ashamed to say it was that garbage, For Honor, and got it for
    everyone in the household, big mistake) that will lead me to no longer participate in your online community. As I have been both a long time member, and a consumer who has bought dozens of games from the marketplace itself, I am stunned at the lack of quality
    in the enforcement team, and the team in charge of deciding what is ok to sell to people and what is not. I cant understand how you would more or less take money from people for openly broken games, or why enforcement actions are leveled in a situation where
    there is perception of insult or slight, but none in reality, where most people are forced to live their day to day lives.

Im not sure when enforcement actions over literally nothing have become commonplace, but I can only imagine that is a rigid interpretation of a set of rules that makes no sense, leveled by someone with a fragile ego. I dont come to xbox live to experience
    the drudgery of Social Justice Warriors, and supporting an organization via commerce that prizes such behavior just seems trite and below me. It seems that way because it is.

Guess ill go join everyone else on steam and dump this console garbage, since there really is nothing of quality to be had in a community where everyone is so fragile and the only games worth playing are backcompat. I didnt buy an xbox one to cater to whiners
    or to play xbox 360 games, thanks.

:)

Trent Beastwood, Jul 29, 2017
  2. Caillou
    Caillou Guest
    my xbox got banned

xbox live support can be pretty useful.. but they will not discuss bans. You need to find a way to get intact with xbox live enforcement team. But if you got console banned, that means you have done something before. And you would see where they would think you are the hacker or "cheater".

Caillou, Jul 29, 2017
  3. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Since when does xbox give indefinite bans? No 3,5,7 or 3 week ban? Just we are banning you until further notice? Meanwhile the poster continues to pay for the service? Something doesnt seem right or we arent getting the full story.

Cant you view the amount of complaints on your account on the enforcement website?

uglyduck, Jul 29, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Except in your instance that definition doesn't apply

Context is key

You know for a fact you used it in a derogatory way which is a violation of the terms of use the urban dictionary is your friend

Be Hunan it's not rocket science

Describing a person as a crybaby is insulting

Using your word with an out of context definition doesn't make it right or jjustified

ngocphi, Jul 30, 2017
  5. ngocphi Win User

Except in your instance that definition doesn't apply

Context is key

You know for a fact you used it in a derogatory way which is a violation of the terms of use the urban dictionary is your friend

Be Hunan it's not rocket science

Describing a person as a crybaby is insulting

Using your word with an out of context definition doesn't make it right or jjustified
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why did I get banned permanently when I already had a suspension?

7. BrianGunter Win User

idek anymore

You weren't banned for typing "WTF". Suspensions take time to review (days or even weeks), so whatever you were actually banned for happened at least a day or two prior. The fact that it was enforced after you sent that message is just a coincidence.

Check your email that's associated with your LIVE account and you should find messages that tell you exactly why you were banned.
  8. Tezzerrific Win User

Halo MCC Temp ban first match??

was it a game ban or an actual Xbox live ban, if a game ban then you would need to contact 343, if a live ban then you need to go to the enforcement site to check as support are not allowed to handle enforcement issues.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox console ban

Thema:

1. xbox live enforcement ban wtf? - Similar Threads - live enforcement ban

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team Double Standards: To whom this may concern. Hi, I would like to forward this message to whom ever this concerns with regards to Xbox Live's Enforcement team having double standards when striking accounts. On the...
  9. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...: I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox...
  10. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8