XBOX Live - email linked to a GamerTag deleted

Discus and support XBOX Live - email linked to a GamerTag deleted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I've deleted my email (no longer used) but I've forgottent that it was used by my XBOXLIVE account... now I cannot login on may XBOXOne. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bibibibine, Sep 6, 2018.

1. bibibibine
    bibibibine Guest

Hi,

I've deleted my email (no longer used) but I've forgottent that it was used by my XBOXLIVE account... now I cannot login on may XBOXOne.

Any solution to modify my email & keep my gamertag ?

:)

bibibibine, Sep 6, 2018
  2. email-address linked to my xbox-live deleted

Hi there,

A few months ago I deleted the email-address that was linked to my xbox-live account. I couldn't find anything on the support channel that can help me with this problem. So here I am asking, is there a way i can put my old xbox-live account on a new email-address?

The deleted email-address is [Mod Removed - Please do not post personal information] and my online gamertag that was linked to it is 'crapabooby'. is it possible to transfer my account on the email-adress [Mod Removed - Please do
    not post personal information
    ]?

Thank you,

Kwinten [Mod Removed] aka Crapabooby

SlimyBeatle7893, Sep 6, 2018
  3. How to get my xbox live profile back.

So recently I deleted my gmail account that was linked to gamertag a. I changed the email for the gamertag a which all went well. But I didn't realise that said email was already linked to gamertag b, so when I go to download my account, it downloads gamertag
    b. Is there anyway I can undo all of this? Cheers.

RestingGnat22, Sep 6, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

If you still know the e-mail address and password to your Microsoft account, you should still be able to log into it ... unless it somehow got locked/disabled and it's trying to send a verification to that address.

If it is working, you can add a new e-mail address to the account under "Your Info" -> "Contact info" at https://account.microsoft.com

If it is not working (it's trying to access your old address), you will probably need to reach out to Xbox Live Support. Contact Us | Xbox Support

RandyAU93, Sep 6, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    If you deleted your email account (Microsoft Account), the xbox account is deleted as well.

If you deleted the email at less than one month you will be able to cancel the delete request that you made, if not, you cannot recover the xbox live account associated.

SLB4EVERPT, Sep 6, 2018
  6. Hello,

Since you completely deleted your account you will not be able to access it any longer because the email will be invalid. You have also risked completely losing your account.

However, I would advise giving
    Xbox Support
    a shot. They may ask you some questions to verify your identity and may be able to plug in an existing email. Its a longshot but one you should take because it is your best chance of recovering it.

Best,

Jon XBOX Live - email linked to a GamerTag deleted :)

At the Nozzle, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: