Xbox live down yet again!!

Discus and support Xbox live down yet again!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox live is down again in the uk. Cannot log in at all...again... This is happening too often! I don't pay a yearly sub for gwg for this crap service.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JasonBrooks, Jul 9, 2018.

1. JasonBrooks
    JasonBrooks Guest

Xbox live is down again in the uk. Cannot log in at all...again... This is happening too often! I don't pay a yearly sub for gwg for this crap service. There are more than 200 people with same problem on downdetector uk. This has happened for the last 3
    days. It's beyond a joke.

:)

JasonBrooks, Jul 9, 2018
  2. markjamesoo7
    markjamesoo7 Guest
    yet again xbox live is down

So any estamates on xbox live being sho at or just when its bk up would do lol

markjamesoo7, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Jack Emson
    Jack Emson Guest

This ain't even funny. The core servers are always down since lizard squad DDOS attack and all that. We are paying however much a year (and with me for many) tears for Xbox live. And not getting our service we pay for to go towards them. And right now, psn
    are all laughing and mocking us because their servers are up. I don't mind one or 2 days with full servers down for maintenance so this issue don't come back. Wanna do my rainbow six beta but nooooo. And it's even worse with party glitches as well. Microsoft,
    your rich and don't pay any taxes (I don't think) so spend that money well,may decent workers and do a good ********** job!

Jack Emson, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Xbox live down yet again!!

Hey there, JasonBrooks

When you try and sign into Xbox Live, what error message are you greeted with?

Have you tested your connection to Xbox Live?

I am from the UK as well, from North Yorkshire, and I can log in just fine on my side. So either, the server near where you live is down, or it may just be an internal connection to the Internet on your part.

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 9, 2018
  5. markjamesoo7 Win User

I must admit think u all need to chill as most users are using a beta preview on there xbox one's and they are to expect issues as they develop the new win 10 dash. But i can understand ur frustration lol
  6. Th3FlamingGoose Win User

I don't know why we should be paying when it's always going down and when it goes down I can't even play games offline this systems just full of bull.
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, JasonBrooks

When you try and sign into Xbox Live, what error message are you greeted with?

Have you tested your connection to Xbox Live?

I am from the UK as well, from North Yorkshire, and I can log in just fine on my side. So either, the server near where you live is down, or it may just be an internal connection to the Internet on your part.

Regards,
  8. markjamesoo7 Win User

So any estamates on xbox live being sho at or just when its bk up would do lol
  9. Jack Emson Win User

This ain't even funny. The core servers are always down since lizard squad DDOS attack and all that. We are paying however much a year (and with me for many) tears for Xbox live. And not getting our service we pay for to go towards them. And right now, psn
    are all laughing and mocking us because their servers are up. I don't mind one or 2 days with full servers down for maintenance so this issue don't come back. Wanna do my rainbow six beta but nooooo. And it's even worse with party glitches as well. Microsoft,
    your rich and don't pay any taxes (I don't think) so spend that money well,may decent workers and do a good ********** job!
Thema:

1. Xbox live down yet again!! - Similar Threads - live down yet

2. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  3. Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.: Currently can’t connect to Xbox Live. 8edac548-2f27-4ffa-bea0-fe5890b08533
  4. I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?: I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it? b110457e-da3d-40fd-9c75-c03419c84cd1
  5. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  6. Is Xbox live down in Arizona

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox live down in Arizona: Our Internet is working fine. Computers are working but two Xbox consoles are not. Is Xbox live down in Arizona at this time? 97866f3e-84fb-489f-9d71-66f8fe8c420b
  7. Xbox 360 profiles not downloading/ Xbox 360 live down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 profiles not downloading/ Xbox 360 live down?: I can not download any Xbox 360 profiles onto my Xbox one in order to access all my xbox 360 backwards compatible games. I’ve seen multiple people having this issue and Microsoft posting on...
  8. I want my Xbox live account closed down please thank you

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my Xbox live account closed down please thank you: i would like to close down my xbox live account because i dont have use of it thank you Reecetimpson#816 84fb14af-c14e-44d3-87f0-a4c57cf2ca87
  9. Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?: I recently bought an Xbox 360 to play Black Ops 2 on. Now that Xbox Live Gold is being shut down, will there still be a way to play online? b6443732-c21f-4098-bb5d-124e738d98fb
  10. yet again xbox live is down

in XBoX on Consoles
    yet again xbox live is down: its becoming a regular thing xbox live down !!!!!1on line gaming when we want is a thing of the past its when microsoft can fix stuff and do they accept responsibility no its our internet its a...