Xbox Live disconnect issues and now unable to sign in

Discus and support Xbox Live disconnect issues and now unable to sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the last week I've been trying to play hardline. I was able to sign in, join party and launch game. After starting a game, MAXIMUM of 5 minutes,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by borskee, Apr 19, 2015.

1. borskee
    borskee Guest

For the last week I've been trying to play hardline. I was able to sign in, join party and launch game. After starting a game, MAXIMUM of 5 minutes, more so less, I would lose connection to that server, get kicked back to home screen, start laggin in the
    party chat, lose connection to EA servers, then DC from Xbox Live. About in the exact order. I would try to sign back in but I couldn't reconnect. So I went into system settings to test my connection. I went between auto and manual settings, using the same
    settings that were input by the auto settings, and still couldn't connect. Turn off the Xbox, turn back on. Signs back in no problem. Loads game. start up a new game of hardline, same thing happens. Back to the server settings and I try the same thing. So
    I gave up playing for a bit and I've tried to fix everything again yesterday. So I decided to throw in destiny, I had to do a system update I believe, then destiny started doing a 1.9gig update. It was like 12am, so I went to bed. Woke up at like 4-5 and turned
    off my console. So this morning, I sign into XbL and try to load destiny. It said I needed to reenter my Microsoft account email/password.. I did.. Signed me out, I tried to sign in again, no problem. Load destiny. Don't remember exactly what happened next
    but I remember I ended up with error code 80151904.. I went through support and cleared system cache, moved my profile to a usb, restarted the Xbox, connected to XbL and was able to download my profile. I was then able to sign into my account, but not XbL.
    My connection said I was connected to XbL but it wouldn't load on the menu saying stuff like join party, send message Etc. So this evening I'm back again... I tried to sign in. I can sign into my account, but not my Xbox live account. I also now have error
    code 8015190E... A XbL test says I'm connected to everything, including Xbox Live... I've become extremely frustrated now, so I've come for more help and can't find it listed in the forums. I did find tho after you get error code 80151904 your best bet is
    to throw away your console and buy something else. It's tempting to change companies and get a PS4, but I'm a poor man, so I'm stuck with a console I can't use, with games I can't play...

:)

borskee, Apr 19, 2015
  2. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Rare Replay

Anyone else unable to sign into xbox live when playing the 360 games?

When pressing both the Menu and View buttons to bring up the mini guide it just says connect to xbox live.

WoodsMonk, Apr 19, 2015
  3. Two Xbox 360, one can't connect to Live after new Update

Alright, few days ago it magically started connecting to Live and downloaded rest of the update. But now it disconnects every 5-15 mins. And not only old phat model, new S Model disconnects from Live as well. As far as I know 99% of people in China have
    same issues, on all ISPs (even on 2 major nationwide like China Telecom and China Unicom).

I am 99% sure it has something to do with MS Win8 release and restructuring of Live. Before that crappy update with all the SmarClass bullcrap it was perfectly fine, I never ever disconnected from Live unless electricity went out in my house. I am now unable
    to play any online games or even download addons for that reason.

And I can't even submit Xbox Live error codes, because when I do network test it show everything up and running perfectly, with Open NAT and Xbox Live available, but when I try to sign in it either shows error that Xbox Live is not available, or signs me
    in and I disconnect few minutes later.

dup283abdf4-201f-4f22-8c70-c0ed047b68c9, Apr 19, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

5. borskee
    borskee Guest
    Yes I did. After I cleared the Cache, I re-updated too.. Forgot that part i guess :b

borskee, Apr 20, 2015
  6. borskee
    borskee Guest
    So. I went ahead and contacted tech support. Went through a lot of what I already had done. The last thing I was asked to do was open up the ports though my ISP, I did. Still after all this, I still dc'd. So I have tried one last thing, and so far it's worked.
    Any time I lagged in game, or froze, atleast 1 of my friends followed me so it wasn't my connection. My fix-unplug my dual antennae wifi receiver, plug in my old single antennae. It's weird I know, but that's what I've done, and that's what's been working.
    So if anyone randomly happens to have the same problem, but a new antennae.

borskee, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: