Xbox Live Content restrictions settings

Discus and support Xbox Live Content restrictions settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Same issue for me! I've got mine set to 16 and tried to add the game as an exception but there is nowhere to put the code in once it is launched (as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by St3114, Jan 1, 2015.

1. St3114
    St3114 Guest

Same issue for me! I've got mine set to 16 and tried to add the game as an exception but there is nowhere to put the code in once it is launched (as per the exceptions list instruction)

:)

St3114, Jan 1, 2015
  2. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    How to change content restrictions on guest accounts

When guests want to play games or watch movies on your Xbox One, and they don’t have an existing Xbox Live account, you can sign them in with a guest account. The sign-in process includes setting content restrictions for each guest account. Content restrictions allow you to control what games, apps, and movies your guests can access on your console when no family members are signed in.

How to Edit the Settings:

1. Sign in to your personal account.
    2. Nest, using your controller, press the Menu button.
    3. Go to Settings.

*2029-c17d2fcc99964eaed537cff8f905cc08.jpg*
    Photos Provided by www.XBOX.com
    4. Next head to the right, and select Guest settings followed by your guest key.

*2030-3442a15d01afc74eb56fd53e78cca03e.jpg*
    5.The Content restrictions settings allow to set the restrictions on media (movies, music, apps, & games) You can also select "Access to Content" if you wish to see the settings for you guests.

*2031-7482a109f969c9f53ab7cd852ee97779.jpg*
    6. Select Access to content and apps. This will open a dropdown that allows you to see the details about and select the level of restriction that’s appropriate for your guests.

*2032-2e8c23ab167d460926f6c03b055d640a.jpg*
    7. From here choose the restriction you want to set for your guests. In the even you don’t want to restrict contentchoose Unrestricted.

*2033-e2b38276eba5101865e2d00a7e000a53.jpg*
    8. The settings you choose are also applied to searches in the Xbox Stores. You are given the option to remove this restriction; simply unselect "Hide listings in search, stores, & apps" check box.

*2034-8852cf325c47d3c19758b7e014ca0425.jpg*
    9. You are officially finished and may resume enjoying your new XBOX ONE!

KN1GHTMARE, Jan 1, 2015
  3. Unchangeable Content/Restriction Settings

When i attempt to download Mature or Unrated demos off of the marketplace, it tells me my account "Is not allowed to download content of this rating", although i have changed all my security and restriction settings to allow the download, purchase, or play
    of any of those games. Xbox Live Content restrictions settings :( Please help

That Vman Guy, Jan 1, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Can you please be a little more specific about the issue you are having? Include the name of the game.

However, be aware that if you are 16 then some games will not be able to work for you as you are still under 18.

onyxishere, Jan 2, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Can you please be a little more specific about the issue you are having? Include the name of the game.

However, be aware that if you are 16 then some games will not be able to work for you as you are still under 18.
  6. CharlesFlancher Win User

xbox one main owner always have to log in before others can play

Content Restrictions I had set to 17 I believe.

I am pretty sure that my Xbox one is home console. thanks. I will check on the content restrictions, but the restrictions have not changed other than allowing them to play multiple games online - add friends and a few more items that they needed for xbox
    live
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox1 Avatar store says "Your account in unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com."

The restrictions you've set are only for Xbox One content. In order for child accounts to make purchases of 360 content or avatar content, they would have to do so via a 360 console because of the restrictions set in place on that store.
  8. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft can not join server

9. That Vman Guy Win User

Unchangeable Content/Restriction Settings

Well the problem is that i am of legal age because the account used to be my younger brothers. He had it (the xbox) taken from him and it became mine after he got a PS3, so i kept the account because some of my games where on there as well. Now is there
    a way to show that i am of legal age even though its a child account under HIS bday? Or do i have to create another account and attempt to merge it or something? Idk :/
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Content restrictions settings - Similar Threads - Live Content restrictions

2. Can I remove my Xbox live account without deleting any content from it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I remove my Xbox live account without deleting any content from it?: Hi! I want to remove my Xbox live account from my Xbox 360. Can I do this without actually deleting my Xbox account or anything from it? 6060fa30-f1b6-4f64-ab75-e2a276c07e67
  3. Xbox360 live points need for content

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox360 live points need for content: Hi helping hands, would someone explain to me how it's not possible anymore to pay for microsoft points? I'm imagening the don't generate codes ? why not give the content that's possible to buy...
  4. Inappropriate Content on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inappropriate Content on Xbox Live: This post brings to light a rather worrying topic regarding a blatant disregard for Microsoft's Terms of Service on Xbox Live under sexually inappropriate content being uploaded onto Xbox Live by...
  5. Xbox live: special content “blocked” even though I have everything enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live: special content “blocked” even though I have everything enabled: I purchased Call of Duty black ops 2. I have game pass ultimate and I wanted to play online. The game required the installation of the Nuketown map. I tried downloading it, but it says that my...
  6. Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content: Hi, My 9 year old daughter is very frustrated as am I having spent hours trying to fix this. She is not able to play games in Roblox getting error 116. it says that the Xbox Live settings are not...
  7. Upload game Content Valorant/ Hyperscape to xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Upload game Content Valorant/ Hyperscape to xbox live: I have tried several different way to upload content. and get the same error. "Try a lower Resolution. The maximum for uploads is 1080p SDR. Game clips in 4k or hdr will not work". Granted the...
  8. Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.: Today I hopped onto my Xbox not changing any of my settings any other previous days, and when I logged onto FH4 it wouldn't let me access community made tunes or liveries, to make sure it wasn't...
  9. How to I transfer One Drive content to Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to I transfer One Drive content to Xbox Live?: I wanted to show a funny video to a friend but I couldn't because I wasn't able to upload it to xbox live I tried One Drive but I couldn't download to Xbox live I looked for tutorials but they...
  10. Question regarding Xbox Live profile and content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding Xbox Live profile and content: Hi, Say for instance I sell my Xbox, will I have to remove my Xbox Live profile/account entirely? Will I have to do a hard reset in order for it to act as if if it were new? Also is it possible...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live content restrictions