Xbox live constant disconnect

Discus and support Xbox live constant disconnect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi can some one help me. I keep getting disconnected from xbox live when im watching a movie or playing a game or just simply trying to edit profile.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SMOKEemALL210, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Xbox live constant disconnect

Hi can some one help me. I keep getting disconnected from xbox live when im watching a movie or playing a game or just simply trying to edit profile. Please help

:)

SMOKEemALL210, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Mooseboy52
    Mooseboy52 Guest
    Constant disconnects from XBOX Live

XBOX Live began working at the home screen. I was not getting disconnected until I attempted to watch a movie on Netflix. Deleted Netflix and reinstalled, now seems to be working. Seems to be an XBOX Live issue. Thanks for the replies.

Mooseboy52, Jun 4, 2017
  3. Mooseboy52
    Mooseboy52 Guest
    Constant disconnects from XBOX Live

I get disconnected when I'm in the dashboard, watching a movie on Netflix, and in a game. I will try a direct modem connection when I get a chance. In the past day or so I have been able to stay connected for a longer period of time than previously.

Mooseboy52, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Xbox live constant disconnect

Hey there!

Are you on the Xbox 360? Have you tried removing your profile and adding it back to the console to see if that helps? If you're still running into trouble after that,

this guide
    might also help with the disconnects.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Jun 7, 2017
  5. Try resetting Modem/Router it's known to fix some disconnecting issues.

oXFree BANDZXo, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox live constant disconnect