Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British...

Discus and support Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every few minutes Xbox Live will disconnect for approximately 30 seconds then reconnect. This usually occurs while playing Rainbow Six Siege. However,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mwassem33, Jun 17, 2020.

1. /u/mwassem33
    /u/mwassem33 Guest

Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British...

Every few minutes Xbox Live will disconnect for approximately 30 seconds then reconnect. This usually occurs while playing Rainbow Six Siege. However, it has also happened while using several apps, such as Microsoft Movies and TV, Disney+, and Netflix. It has yet to occur in any other game. It has also happened in Forza Horizon 4.

I also noticed certain Xbox/Windows Apps (Including the Insider Beta App) tends to show British English rather than US English. This is no big concern for me as it is mostly just the use of words like Color becoming Colour or Personalize becoming Personalise, etc. I can read it fine. But there may be a small localization issue.

A bit of info to assist:

• I am using a 5Ghz Wireless Network (I cannot use wired as my router is below me. But it is a direct line with nothing interfering other than the carpet between floors.)
    • My downloads are 75Mbps
    • Uploads are 7Mbps
    • I have an Xbox One X
    • No downloads are in progress nor do I have any updates to games or apps.
    • Alpha Skip-Ahead latest Build
    • My Xbox is showing East US properly. But apps show British English.
    • DNS set to Google's 8.8.8.8 for primary and 8.8.4.4 for the secondary.
    submitted by /u/mwassem33
    [link] [comments]

/u/mwassem33, Jun 17, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. krustydonutt Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live when playing GTA Online

That didn't help either...

I just tried to play again and it disconnected me 3 times.

(Yes is does disconnect me completely from Xbox Live)

The first time I could reconnect to Xbox Live immediately after 5 seconds, the second time it showed me the error code "8015190E" then after 30-60 seconds I could reconnect and the third time i could reconnect immediately again.
  3. Tormaz Win User

GAME WILL NOT INSTALL.

Hello!

Have you tried disconnecting your xbox from power for 30 seconds, then reconnecting it? Factory reset?
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...

Have you tried disconnecting your router, waiting 30 seconds then reconnecting again?
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Connectivity

Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting your ethernet cable after about 30 seconds or so?
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Error code 0x87de07d1

Hi, with the Xbox powered on press and hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds, the Xbox will power off, disconnect the power supply from the mains power outlet for 30 seconds, reconnect the power supply to the mains power outlet and power the Xbox
    on again using the power button on the Xbox.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British... - Similar Threads - Live constant disconnect

2. Xbox live app constantly drops to 0b/s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live app constantly drops to 0b/s: Firstly, why does everything to do with Microsoft itself always a cause for frustration? I have access to the internet (45mb/s upload & download), no problems downloading anything else but when...
  3. I am constantly getting kicked off Xbox live on my Xbox 360, every 10 minutes or so. Anyone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am constantly getting kicked off Xbox live on my Xbox 360, every 10 minutes or so. Anyone...: So I recently got myself an Xbox 360 and berry 19 minutes or so I get kicked from Xbox live and it’s annoying the bell outta me. Any ideas? 7a013fc2-39ce-44f2-a2ad-b49d94ac2dc9
  4. Series S constant disconnect from Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S constant disconnect from Live.: My Xbox series S just constantly gets disconnected from Xbox live almost every 40 minutes for about 5 seconds then reconnects. This is infuriating. I use a wired connection and every other device...
  5. Xbox live constant error on xbox 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live constant error on xbox 360.: I've been trying to log into my new ish xbox 360, in which I just bought for a bit of fun. However it is family locked, I have tried to reset it through several microsoft official methods. And it...
  6. Constant losing connection to xbox live with series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant losing connection to xbox live with series X: anyone else having constant issues like this. i literally cannot even play games anymore. everytime i load into a multiplayer game it just loses connection to xbox live. wired internet. not...
  7. Xbox live constant disconnect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live constant disconnect: Hi can some one help me. I keep getting disconnected from xbox live when im watching a movie or playing a game or just simply trying to edit profile. Please help c8a8f215-1c38-4efe-a11e-1bd861f14e29
  8. Constant disconnect from Xbox Live while using the Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnect from Xbox Live while using the Xbox One.: For the past five days I've been the proud owner of an Xbox One and in those five days I've only been able to play 1-2 hours of multiplayer because of constant disconnect from the online services....
  9. Xbox one: constant random disconnect from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one: constant random disconnect from Xbox live: Whenever I attempt to go into a online multiplayer on my xbox one within 5 minutes it will disconnect from xbox live and reconnects instantly after doing so , I've tried every possible solution I...
  10. Constant Disconnect from XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Disconnect from XBOX LIVE: I have looked at many forum topics on this subject and NONE of them really get to the heart of the problem. So first let me start off by saying, it is NOT my Router, ISP, Ethernet, WiFi, Utility...