Xbox Live connection Problem/Update problem

Discus and support Xbox Live connection Problem/Update problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I switch on my Xbox, it tells me that I require an update. When I confirm that I want to download the update, it tells me that I do not have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigHandsome123, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Xbox Live connection Problem/Update problem

When I switch on my Xbox, it tells me that I require an update. When I confirm that I want to download the update, it tells me that I do not have enough hard drive space and cannot download the update. This is incorrect as I have a 250gb Xbox and about
    205gb of free space. If I switch my Xbox off and back on again it will eventually connect to Xbox Live after a few attempts. This can vary in the amount of times that I have to switch my console on and off. I managed to install an update recently but this
    fault is still occurring. It is very frustrating. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? Thanks.

:)

BigHandsome123, Jan 12, 2014
  2. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Quick Fix? - New Dashboard preview update problem

So I opted in to the new dashboard XEwhatever program. I've been having a ton of problems. so right now, what it has been doing is no signing me into Xbox Live. When I go to "connect," it takes me tot he setup screen. When I od to "test connection," it flat out says there is a "hardware problem" and th system needs to be "taken in for repairs." When i hard restart the system, sometimes the dash loads with internet enabled, sometimes it doesnt. its getting annoying. any quick fixes for this?

Yes, I know it is a possibility that it may actually be my system. but its not--its the update. just wondering if anyone has encountered this problem. but i seem to be having more problems with this update than anyone else. i swear, i think i had to click the +1 for every problem in the report feature in the Preview Program.

isturbo1, Jan 12, 2014
  3. mk30001
    mk30001 Guest
    Quick Fix? - New Dashboard preview update problem

Did your problem get fixed?

mk30001, Jan 12, 2014
  4. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

Hi mate according my info or experince u shoulz clear the system cacue 3tikds after that turn off ur console and turn it on after 1 or 2 mins then tdst ur network it will ask u to update then accept it try this may help u

roadkill1910, Jan 12, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: