Xbox Live connection error for Xbox 360 Games

Discus and support Xbox Live connection error for Xbox 360 Games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I try to play xbox live on Call of Duty Black Ops: 2 for xbox 360 (I’m playing on xbox one.) My profile is grayed out, and when i click... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MSR Mystical, Jan 13, 2024.

1. MSR Mystical
    MSR Mystical Guest

Whenever I try to play xbox live on Call of Duty Black Ops: 2 for xbox 360 (I’m playing on xbox one.) My profile is grayed out, and when i click download profile, and click off, it let’s me sign in, then it says “Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in again.” But when i log on with an alt account it lets me right in.

:)

MSR Mystical, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Zer0 G Win User

*sigh* Can't connect to Xbox Live

And the Standard things you can try.

If you see error code 80070435 when you try to connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE, it means there’s a problem with either the Xbox LIVE service or with the wireless connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox LIVE.

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-solution

What error message are you receiving with the Live portion of the test?

ICMP?

MTU?

Internet Error?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

80151925 cant connect to xbox live please help?

You see the following error message and code when you try to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later.

Status code: 80151925

This means that your console can't connect to Xbox Live services. For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Solutions

Solution 1: Check the status of Xbox Live

Check for service alerts on the Xbox Live Status page, or see if an Xbox Live service alert appears at the top of this page. If there are any service alerts, wait a while and then try again.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Solution 2: Troubleshoot your connection to Xbox Live

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To do so, try the Xbox 360 Connection Error Solution.

support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360

Hi there,

if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages:

Xbox 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/networking/connection-solution

Xbox One:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution

Both pages, will have several things to try to get it working.

When connection is working and if you have Xbox Live Gold then you can set up Cloud storage on the 360 and upload any save games to that, so the Xbox One (if you are using the same exact Xbox Live Account) can access those.

Keep in mind that only a selection of the 360 games are backwards compatible and that 360 and One versions of the same game might not be able to use the same save game.

Let us know the results
  5. DaintyCalf7992 Win User

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360

Hi there,

if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages:

Xbox 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/networking/connection-solution

Xbox One:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution

Both pages, will have several things to try to get it working.

When connection is working and if you have Xbox Live Gold then you can set up Cloud storage on the 360 and upload any save games to that, so the Xbox One (if you are using the same exact Xbox Live Account) can access those.

Keep in mind that only a selection of the 360 games are backwards compatible and that 360 and One versions of the same game might not be able to use the same save game.

Let us know the results
  6. WickedCueball Win User

ERROR:80151925

Error code and message

Error code 80151925 is preceded by the following message:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 80151925

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means that your Xbox 360 console can't connect to Xbox Live services.

For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Note This issue can occur even though you can sign in to your profile at Xbox.com.

Solutions

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To troubleshoot your connection, try the Xbox Live Connection Solution (support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution).
Thema:

1. Xbox Live connection error for Xbox 360 Games - Similar Threads - Live connection error

2. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  3. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  4. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...
  5. How to fix ‘won’t connect to Live Error Code 80151912’ on Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix ‘won’t connect to Live Error Code 80151912’ on Xbox Live: When I boot up Xbox 360 games I try to sign in, and get the error code and “can’t connect to Xbox live” This is happening on both our Xbox 360 console, and Xbox One X console…Xbox live servers...
  6. I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...: When using my Xbox 360, It suddenly refuses to connect to the internet at all. The code 80151912 consistently pops up. What does it mean? Has Live been shut down? Will it ever connect again, or...
  7. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...
  8. Error 8015190A - Cannot connect to Xbox live on 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8015190A - Cannot connect to Xbox live on 360 console: I turned on TFA and tried to connect to my Xbox live on my 360. this did not work. I've tried the solutions on the article https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-8015190a...
  9. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8
  10. How do I fix the “Can’t connect to Xbox Live” error on any of the xbox backwards compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the “Can’t connect to Xbox Live” error on any of the xbox backwards compatible...: [img] Every xbox 360 game I try to play shows this screen when I try to download my Xbox profile onto it, this error keeps saying that it can’t connect but when I test my internet it seems to be...