Xbox Live Code won't work, error code not found

Discus and support Xbox Live Code won't work, error code not found in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox Live Code. When trying to redeem it, Xbox flashed this error code and directed me to their search engine to find out what it means.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GODZILLA AWSOME, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Xbox Live Code won't work, error code not found

I bought an Xbox Live Code. When trying to redeem it, Xbox flashed this error code and directed me to their search engine to find out what it means. However, the search yields no results with any part of the code used in the search feature. Can someone
    please tell me what the code means, and how I proceed with redeeming my subscription?

Service-60004
    0fae94d6-0c94-453e-b4eb-5c09f7a3f57c
    2017/12/22 - 01:49:06 UTC

:)

GODZILLA AWSOME, Dec 21, 2017
  2. noblesserai
    noblesserai Guest
    Microsoft looking into Error Code 0x8004888d

I haven't seen this error yet, but a lot of people aren't able to connect to live. Maybe you are among the people suffering from error code "0x8004888d". It pops up whenever someone tries to sign into their account. So far the news is that Microsoft is working hard to fix the issue. So are you having the problems?

noblesserai, Dec 21, 2017
  3. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Dec 21, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  6. priyankajaguasi Win User

Code expired?

Yeah there was an error, code not found i think.

Anyway i have purchased xbox live after that so it won't work now anyway.

I did try to use it when i hadn't ever bought anything, but it didn't work then.

Thanks everyone!
  7. Julian_ Win User

Xbox Live Login is not working

8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Move XBOX Live Account from one email address to another

9. xYEMx-DD9C1E6F-9CFD- Win User

Sent back to the dashboard

Thema:

1. Xbox Live Code won't work, error code not found - Similar Threads - Live Code won't

2. Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem: I want to keep this brief and straight to the point, so here goes. I recently received an Xbox Live Gold 6 month code that came with the code not revealed. I revealed the code and tried to redeem...
  3. Xbox Live Gold won't work when I enter my code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold won't work when I enter my code: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. XBOS-XboxSubscriptionsInvalidSubscriptionStatus gShCGdEwut8NjmlkDqbb0a.11 2017/07/11 - 17:04:01 UTC...
  4. XBOX ONE won't accept Xbox Live code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE won't accept Xbox Live code.: Every time I enter the code for Xbox Live. A pop-up shows up saying "Something happened on our end, try again later" or something. Can you please guide me on how to fix this? I checked the...
  5. My prepaid Xbox live gold 12 month code won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My prepaid Xbox live gold 12 month code won't work: It keeps on saying that "something happens on our end. Waiting a bit might help". And I have waited for 5 days now and it still keeps saying the same thing please help...
  6. XBOX Live Gold 3 month digital code won't work on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold 3 month digital code won't work on my account.: My XBOX One S came with a 3 month Live Gold Membership Card, but it won't work on my account, saying some error occurred, try again later. I even tried it online, but it gave the same error. So I...
  7. Xbox live gold redeem code WON'T WORK, can anybody help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold redeem code WON'T WORK, can anybody help me?: My Xbox live subscription is 'blocking' me from using a pre-paid 12-month code, what do I do? 020b500a-5d24-4cbf-a075-f2b1a9cc80bd
  8. i am trying to redeem and xbox live code but it won't redeem does the xbox store have problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to redeem and xbox live code but it won't redeem does the xbox store have problems ...: the xbox store wont let me redeem my membership code's it says it will be noted and i have to try it again later more people having this problem ? 45572d41-f571-469a-9c80-13a4f5648be2
  9. Why won't my Xbox let me redeem the live code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox let me redeem the live code: I can't redeem my live code and it says there is a problem with the billing purchases a5838cf6-93f3-4cde-a0ab-f106e6abe41b
  10. Xbox Live Gold Redeem Code Won't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Redeem Code Won't Work: Hi! I just got an Xbox Live Gold Membership Card for 3 months from Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, I've put the code in 3 times now and I get this error code. (Note; I copied the entire thing from screen...