Xbox Live Code Redemption Error

Discus and support Xbox Live Code Redemption Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I can't redeem any Xbox Live 1 or 3 or 12 month tokens. It also won't let me buy Xbox Live time via debit card on my account. All it says is that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsReever, Jan 14, 2014.

1. ItsReever
    ItsReever Guest

So, I can't redeem any Xbox Live 1 or 3 or 12 month tokens. It also won't let me buy Xbox Live time via debit card on my account.

All it says is that "the operation can not be completed"

I've already called customer support on this issue, on January 3rd. I was told in 2 days time that I would be contacted when the issue would be resolved.

It wasn't.

I've called several times over the next few days.

Nothing resolved.

This past Saturday, the 11th I figured out that I can make a temporary account and put it on my Xbox One and my REAL account can piggy back off of that Live membership for the time being while I wait. Which is only a temporary fix and only for Xbox One. Problem
    is, I want to download Sleeping Dogs for Games for Gold which will no longer be offered come the 16th.

Today is the 15th and I've still not been updated on what is going on with my account. Which I was told on the 3RD that I would be contacted in TWO DAYS time.

I've heard nothing except for when I call customer support myself. All I get is "your issue is still open and being investigated."

It's been 12 days.

Has anyone else been having the issue of XBL time not working and/or having to wait a long time for an issue to get fixed?

I feel like I'm getting the runaround here.

For someone that has had XBL for 7 years and NEVER let it expire, this is EXTREMELY disappointing.

:)

ItsReever, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Fallout 3 redemption code not working

Tried to redeem it via Xboxone store and via xbox live code redemption, same error.

Error code via Xbox.com

Xbos-0x80153016

5834a2c3-65ac-479f-ab71-25e7b4e039b6

2015/12/08 - 17:57:40 UTC

Error code via xbox one store
    Xbos-0x80153016
    bd450da9-5667-465f-8b5c-1265d32cl2cb
    2015/12/08 17.43.00. UTC

Barbara Conker, Jan 14, 2014
  3. addyb
    addyb Guest
    Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock available now!!!

Don't know if I'm being stupid or not but can I import my metallica tracks onto WOR? I've been on the website and entered codes from both manuals (with the dashes) and it keeps saying redemption code error? Can us Brits definitely import or is it US only?

Just wondered why my codes aren't working?

addyb, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Reever!

I'm sorry to hear about any frustration that this may have caused and I can certainly understand that it might not have been a fun experience. It looks like you've gotten in touch with the Advocacy Team. They are a great set of folks and they'll be best equipped
    to assist going forward.

Let us know how things go! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 16, 2014
  5. Hello I have a problem at redemption code

oO DANIEL Oo US, Dec 21, 2014
  6. Hey there, oO DANIEL Oo US! I'm sorry to see that you are having issues redeeming a code! This thread is almost a year old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into, any error codes you may be receiving,
    and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Xbox Live Code Redemption Error :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Cannot Redeem Live Gold & Canival Games Cards.

Hey there BL00DYM1K3!

I am sorry to hear about the code redemption error. Just to make sure that we are not missing any troubleshooting steps, I recommend checking our Troubleshoot
    Xbox Live code redemption issues
    page.

Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue and we will be standing by to help.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Microsoft - $10 Xbox Gift Card (3-Pack) Invalid!

Hello Humanist Knight!

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue. Check out this page here to troubleshoot code redemption issues:

troubleshoot Xbox Live code redemption
    . If that doesn't help, please go ahead and post a new thread with any details and troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way you can be provided support tailored specifically for you!
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox One error code: 0f02ef29-ffcc-4804-b8fa-ecfa50b270aa

Hey there RapidFawn949206 !

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue! Just a heads up, I moved your thread from our error code forums to the proper Xbox One support forum for better visibility.

I would start by trying to activate the code on your Xbox console as well as our Code Redemption page. Once you confirm the code gives an error on both, I recommend following the steps on
    our Xbox Live Code Redemption Troubleshooter!

If the code continues to not redeem, contact our chat or phone support agents through our Contact Us page so they can look into it! :)
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox One error code: cb67558eb70b415fbb37d04cd748d705

Hey there Crow Capone!

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue! Just a heads up, I moved your thread from our error code forums to the proper Xbox support forum for better visibility.

Since you mentioned you have tried the Xbox and our code redemption page, I recommend following the steps on our Xbox Live Code Redemption Troubleshooter page to try some additional
    troubleshooting steps.

If the code continues to not redeem, contact our chat or phone support agents through our Contact Us page so they can look into it! :)
  11. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox One error code: [Mod Removed]

Hey there R3DRAV3N82!

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue! Just a heads up, I moved your thread from our error code forums to the proper Xbox One support forum for better visibility.

Let's start by trying to activate the code on your Xbox console as well as our Code Redemption page. If the issue persists after trying those both, follow the steps on our Xbox
    Live Code Redemption Troubleshooter
    to troubleshoot that code.

Thema:

1. Xbox Live Code Redemption Error - Similar Threads - Live Code Redemption

2. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  3. error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live: Yes ive got error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating my xbox 360 to xbox live it was kinda strange but is there any way to fix it? 11b89d65-d497-46f9-90fc-9077ddf16a4c
  4. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113: I was trying to play forza horizon 5 through the Microsoft store and this error popped up upon starting the game. When I tried to play forza horizon 4 through steam, it launched and was working...
  5. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  6. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  7. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  8. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  9. 360 Xbox live login error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Xbox live login error code 8015190A: Any one else having the same issue? Cause here we are about a year later with another issue logging into Xbox live on 360, this time I think it’s a completely different error code from the last...
  10. Xbox 360 / Xbox Live Error Code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 / Xbox Live Error Code 8015000A: Tried downloading my Xbox Live profile to my 360 and it shows that error code (8015000A) each time after entering my email for the account. Tried clearing the cache, formatting the hard drive,...