xbox live, code ingevoerd, maar nog geen Fortnite kunnen spelen [Xbox Live, code entered...

Discus and support xbox live, code ingevoerd, maar nog geen Fortnite kunnen spelen [Xbox Live, code entered... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bij het opstarten van Fortnite wordt gevraagd om of de disk te installeren of te kijken of je bent aangemeld voor xbox live..(daarvoor een code gekocht... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnnemarieV., Jan 7, 2019.

1. AnnemarieV.
    AnnemarieV. Guest

xbox live, code ingevoerd, maar nog geen Fortnite kunnen spelen [Xbox Live, code entered...

Bij het opstarten van Fortnite wordt gevraagd om of de disk te installeren of te kijken of je bent aangemeld voor xbox live..(daarvoor een code gekocht en ingevoerd..)

Voor zover wij het kunnen vinden is dat het geval, aangemeld.. Maar waar kun je dat zien, waar log je in/meld je aan ( en uit/af)?

Via ondersteuning word ik niet wijzer, daar dit in het Engels is. Hopelijk kan iemand van jullie ons verder helpen…

[Translation - When you start Fortnite, you are prompted to either install the disk or see if you are signed in to Xbox Live.. (a code was purchased and entered..)

As far as we can find, that is the case, notified.. But where can you see that, where do you log in/sign in (and off/off)?

Through support I am not wiser, since this is in English. Hopefully someone of you can help us out...]

:)

AnnemarieV., Jan 7, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

xbox live, code ingevoerd, maar nog geen Fortnite kunnen spelen [Xbox Live, code entered but still no Fortnite can play]

Hey Anne Marie

Thank you for reaching out. You can check your active memberships by going over to the store app and selecting the "Memberships" tab. Is Fortnite the only game giving you issues? Hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  3. Zatomas Win User

xbox live, code ingevoerd, maar nog geen Fortnite kunnen spelen [Xbox Live, code entered but still no Fortnite can play]

Hi AnnemarieV.,

it looks like the issue is that you have an active subscription but it does not result in the game...is it?
  4. AnnemarieV. Win User

yea, something like that... we don't have a disk ( game is downloaded on t xbox) and goldcard is activated with the code.. But where can I find Live is "on".

So Fortnite can be played

(sorry English is not my best language)
  5. ME Toppers Win User

X-box Gold subscription is not working anymore, although I paid for it

Goede morgen,

De kinderen spelen op hun eigen account. We hebben het spel er ook al vanaf gehaald en weer opnieuw geinstalleerd met hetzelfde resultaat. Dus dat werkte helaas ook niet.

Verder krijgen we geen foutmelding. Er staat gewoon dat ze het niet kunnen spelen omdat ze geen 'gold'lidmaatschap hebben.

Ik weet even niet wat verder te doen. Wellicht dan maar e helpdesk van xbox live gold gaan bellen, hoewel ik daarvan nog geen nummer heb kunnen achterhalen.

-------------------------------------

[Translation -

Good morning,

The children play on their own account. We have also taken the game from it and reinstalled it again with the same result. So that unfortunately didn't work either.

Furthermore we get no error message. It simply says that they cannot play it because they do not have ' gold'lidmaatschap.

I don't know what to do Next. Maybe then the e help desk of Xbox Live Gold will call, although I haven't been able to figure it out Yet.]
  6. Wanda panda Win User

Xbox Design lab

ik heb rond 10 juni een controller bij design lab gekocht en betaald, via ideal.

ik heb meerdere keren contact gehad met microsoft. maar geen order nummer, dus geen controller onderweg. wel 24 juni een mail gekregen over refund. zou 14 dagen duren. maar nu is het 14 juli en nog steeds geen geld of controller. er zitten fouten zitten in de xbox design lab website. maar na een maand is er blijkbaar nog niet veel opgelost.
Thema:

1. xbox live, code ingevoerd, maar nog geen Fortnite kunnen spelen [Xbox Live, code entered... - Similar Threads - live code ingevoerd

2. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  3. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  6. error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live: Yes ive got error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating my xbox 360 to xbox live it was kinda strange but is there any way to fix it? 11b89d65-d497-46f9-90fc-9077ddf16a4c
  7. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113: I was trying to play forza horizon 5 through the Microsoft store and this error popped up upon starting the game. When I tried to play forza horizon 4 through steam, it launched and was working...
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  9. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  10. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...