Xbox live code already redeemed?

Discus and support Xbox live code already redeemed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased 2 xbox live gold memberships for my sons for Christmas (both 12 months) from Amazon UK 1 has redeemed ok, the other says the code has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXnaterjackXx, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Xbox live code already redeemed?

Hi,

I purchased 2 xbox live gold memberships for my sons for Christmas (both 12 months) from Amazon UK

1 has redeemed ok, the other says the code has already been redeemed??

Please could someone help

Thanks in advance

Steve

:)

xXnaterjackXx, Dec 28, 2015
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    asked gamestop xbox one digital pre orders

because its the same way xbox live will work. it could be as easy as a dlc (content code) something that already exists on xbox live. diffrent game/stores offers diffrent content on pre order. gamestop,walmart,best buy somettimes carry or offer diffrent dlc.

the fact is a game on xbox live will have some code or server reference number. all gamestop xbox live,best buy,target need to do is be able to allocate a number to the game. its the same thing microsoft will be doing in theory. if microsoft has no competition for game sales it can dictate market value of a game or content this is what is happning now and we continue to see the pool of developers dwindling.

sc_shark, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Anyone want to trade.

ill trade you a xbox live code for it or sunset overdrive code

KuShEd_OuT860, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Xbox live code already redeemed?

Could someone please advise me on who I should contact? I tried chat support but gave up after waiting over an hour. These things aren't cheap! It looked 100% genuine and it was from Amazon. There are many reviews from the past few days with exactly the
    same problem. It looks like these codes can be worked out and redeemed without having a bonified card.

Please help

Thanks

xXnaterjackXx, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Dec 28, 2015
  6. Thanks

I got an instant refund from Amazon (well done) no questions asked. I'm guessing this is not an isolated problem.

xXnaterjackXx, Dec 30, 2015
  7. reeceh360
    reeceh360 Guest
    same problem here,my son tried on line advisor,but was told he was going to be investigated for trying to scam a free code out of them,he only has one account,so i'm sure there's people who can check this

reeceh360, Jan 12, 2016
  8. Christyna64
    Christyna64 Guest

You might want to check with the seller first. Let them know the code has already been used and that you would like a different one.

Christyna64, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Mr Fuzzums1 Win User

My gift card said it was accepted for my Xbox live gold account then never added

Same thing happened here. Went through the process of redeeming a prepaid xbox live code and it spat back a "Code already redeemed" with a timestamp of the exact time I went to redeem it.
  10. Francia J. Win User

Gift cards

According to Xbox Support as well: "If you’re getting a message that your code has already been redeemed, make sure that you didn’t already redeem the code yourself, under a different Microsoft account.

If you live in a household where others have access to your codes, check that it wasn’t redeemed by someone else."
  11. HassanB Win User

can't redeem my microsoft points. Status Code 801613C9

Hello,

If you get this message and error code, it means that the prepaid code that you’re trying to redeem on Xbox LIVE has already been redeemed. A problem with your connection to Xbox LIVE may have prevented you from receiving confirmation when you initially
    redeemed the code.

Please read the instructions on this page here.
  12. OBIJ3FF Win User

Gears of War Remastered Beta Not Downloading.

I am currently in the preview & ambassador. I got my codes from Xbox Live message. I redeemed them but they never queued up for install or download. When i go back to redeem the codes from the xbox live message it says that the codes are already in use.
    Is there anyway to send new codes?
  13. xXnaterjackXx Win User

Could someone please advise me on who I should contact? I tried chat support but gave up after waiting over an hour. These things aren't cheap! It looked 100% genuine and it was from Amazon. There are many reviews from the past few days with exactly the
    same problem. It looks like these codes can be worked out and redeemed without having a bonified card.

Please help

Thanks
Thema:

1. Xbox live code already redeemed? - Similar Threads - live code already

2. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  3. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  6. error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live: Yes ive got error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating my xbox 360 to xbox live it was kinda strange but is there any way to fix it? 11b89d65-d497-46f9-90fc-9077ddf16a4c
  7. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113: I was trying to play forza horizon 5 through the Microsoft store and this error popped up upon starting the game. When I tried to play forza horizon 4 through steam, it launched and was working...
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  9. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  10. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...