Xbox Live Club Creation

Discus and support Xbox Live Club Creation in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello guys, First of all im not a Englisch speaking Person so Keep that in mind if you read my Problem. My Problem is, when i try to Join/create a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NoahGerken, Sep 30, 2018.

1. NoahGerken
    NoahGerken Guest

Xbox Live Club Creation

Hello guys,

First of all im not a Englisch speaking Person so Keep that in mind if you read my Problem.

My Problem is, when i try to Join/create a Club on the xbox Windows app it says that i cant do it and i have to Change my Xbox.com Online security Settings, yesterday i was in the xbox Supoort and we tried to fix it, but 2 Xbox SUpports and 2 Microsoft Supports
    later, the Problem is still there. So this Option is in my Settings enabled, BUT the second Setting ist called something like ,, Game Streaming " or sth like this, this Option is on Blocked and i can not enable it. When i try to enable the second Setting ist
    just jumped Right back when i submit the Setting Change. So the Supporter have no clue how to fix it, i will attack some screenschots, Keep in mind that the Screenshots are in German.

I really thank you guys for helping me and i hope you guys have a great day.

What i tried to fix it:

PC Restart

Modem Restart

Login /Logout

Other Browser

Xbox live app reset
    Xbox Live Club Creation [​IMG]

:)

NoahGerken, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Fallout 4 Creation Club Greyed Out

My button on the main menu for the creation club is greyed out and I can not click on the button.

FishyUberMuffin, Sep 30, 2018
  3. ChargedRage
    ChargedRage Guest
    Can't join a club! (FH4)

For some reason I can't seem to join a club on Xbox live.

Whenever I try to join a club it gives me the error: "You can't do this because of how your account is setup. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to change this."

So as said in the error I checked xbox.com and saw that my settings for:

You can make clubs and become a member of clubs.

Determine whether you want to allow or block the creation and membership of clubs.

This setting is set to ALLOWED and not blocked!

I tried to log out and back in and I tried to create a club myself. All of this didn't work.

ChargedRage, Sep 30, 2018
  4. NoahGerken
    NoahGerken Guest

Xbox Live Club Creation

+++EDIT+++

When i try to Join a Club via my Smartphone, it says a different story, it says that i can have more informations about it in enforcement.xbox.com so i have some screenshots for you guys.

NoahGerken, Sep 30, 2018
  5. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Noah,

Sorry for the late reply, It seems to be that there was an active suspension on the account. In regards to any enforcement action you would need to contact the Xbox Enforcement team.

The Xbox Enforcement team can be contacted through the
    Xbox Enforcement website
    from this website you should be able to request a case review if eligible.

XBF Leslie D, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Live Club Creation

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fallout 4 creation club greyed out