Xbox live captures on pc

Discus and support Xbox live captures on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I i just got the x box live app on my pc and play fortnite a lot. The problem is is that I have friends that I want to share my clips with but they sre... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JasonFormani, Sep 21, 2018.

1. JasonFormani
    JasonFormani Guest

Xbox live captures on pc

I i just got the x box live app on my pc and play fortnite a lot. The problem is is that I have friends that I want to share my clips with but they sre all saved on nvidia geoforce. I tried copying and pasting the clips into the xbox live capture folders
    but it said that the game was unkown so i couldnt post it. Anything i can do

:)

JasonFormani, Sep 21, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Making Videos On XboX360

pc

then you use your av cables to connect to the capture card

google videocapture xbox live session

lots of youtube videos

ngocphi, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Frag Monger
    Frag Monger Guest
    Little question

The only way would be to use a video capture card - and then live-stream what it's capturing. But you'd need a pretty good PC & net connection to do that.

Frag Monger, Sep 21, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!

XBF Diego M, Sep 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox live captures on pc