Xbox live, can't share with son

Discus and support Xbox live, can't share with son in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Son got a one s for Christmas. I've set my account up first and signed up for trial of xbox live and gamer pass. Then added sons account as family... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuotedTripod571, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Xbox live, can't share with son

Son got a one s for Christmas. I've set my account up first and signed up for trial of xbox live and gamer pass. Then added sons account as family member with child defaults, age 12 restrictions. He can't use xbox live, keeps prompting him to sign up. The
    games downloaded with gamer pass do work for him. Everything I've read says xbox live should work. What am I doing wrong? I note validation requirements for US but I am in UK and this does not apply according to the support docs I've read on this. I'm guessing without
    xbox live he can't get any updates including for new games he is installing e.g. disk based Rocket League for example. Any pointers for things to check gratefully received! Thanks.

:)

QuotedTripod571, Dec 25, 2017
  2. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Any problems owning both disc and digital version of game on same account?

Your right you can't game share with disc.

You can game share with digital games and you can also share Xbox live.

You can have both profiles on both xbox's however if you want to play a two player game with your son you will need to use your own profiles.

Hope that helps Xbox live, can't share with son :)

Mr Boozyhead, Dec 25, 2017
  3. Its Hayward
    Its Hayward Guest
    Help please

error message

The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live

I normally share my Xbox live with my son as I play on his home xbox

Its Hayward, Dec 25, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox live, can't share with son