Xbox live - cannot speak/play with one of friends

Discus and support Xbox live - cannot speak/play with one of friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi My Son suddenly cannot speak with or play a game with one of his friends on Xbox live and was wondering if anyone knew why this could be? Both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crazymanbills, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Xbox live - cannot speak/play with one of friends

Hi

My Son suddenly cannot speak with or play a game with one of his friends on Xbox live and was wondering if anyone knew why this could be? Both have active subscriptions, both has internet connections that have been tested, both can speak/play with all of
    their other friends apart from each other. They can only message each other.

i have restored factory settings on the network and set it up again but that didn't work.

Any suggestions Would help me a great deal!

thanks

lisa

:)

crazymanbills, Jul 8, 2016
  2. Multiple Consoles

Hello - my sons each have an Xbox 360 with their own Xbox Live subscriptions. However only one of them can go online at any one time. Once one is online, the other cannot gain access so they can't play each other or each play with their friends.

DeepUncle9436, Jul 8, 2016
  3. II Ryder II
    II Ryder II Guest
    Would Madcatz Xbox 360 Rock Band Premium Microphone work on World Tour?

Couldnt find a Vantage mic in stock. Also, how will hear my friends speaking over xbox live?
    Hearing my friends in a need, anyone know how I would?

II Ryder II, Jul 8, 2016
  4. Kyubzord
    Kyubzord Guest

I've faced this more than once before, It mainly happens because one or both have a Strict nat, so basically both of them will face problems while playing with each other, Do you have your NAT Open?

Kyubzord, Jul 8, 2016
  5. Yes I think all that's ok, I tested the connection and didn't get any messages about nat. (I looked on line-not the most high tech of people!)

crazymanbills, Jul 8, 2016
  6. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    If your NAT type is open then its likely yours sons friends NAT type is NOT

KindGryphon, Oct 31, 2018
  7. crazymanbills Win User

Yes I think all that's ok, I tested the connection and didn't get any messages about nat. (I looked on line-not the most high tech of people!)
  8. Kyubzord Win User

I've faced this more than once before, It mainly happens because one or both have a Strict nat, so basically both of them will face problems while playing with each other, Do you have your NAT Open?
  9. KindGryphon Win User

If your NAT type is open then its likely yours sons friends NAT type is NOT
  10. BoxingDelta26 Win User

Unable To Connect To Xbox Live

Am speaking to other friends of mine and they are on xbox live playing :/
  11. aly fader Win User

pro players in fortnite

NO, I CANNOT SPEAK TO MY FRIENDS
Thema:

1. Xbox live - cannot speak/play with one of friends - Similar Threads - live cannot speak

2. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  3. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  4. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  5. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  6. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  8. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  9. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  10. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...