Xbox live - Cannot download xbox 360 Games with Gold

Discus and support Xbox live - Cannot download xbox 360 Games with Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not been able to download any of the Xbox 360 games with gold on my xbox one. When I attempt to download the game I get so far and then the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T0xicKi11Z0ne, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Xbox live - Cannot download xbox 360 Games with Gold

I have not been able to download any of the Xbox 360 games with gold on my xbox one.

When I attempt to download the game I get so far and then the store language changes from German (my location) to English, requests that I re-enter my password. When I click on purchse the store claims that I do not have a vailid payment option set up for
    my account although I do (confirmed on the website).

It seems that the store thinks that until I hit purchase I have a German account but when I hit purchase I have an English US account.

I've called the support line 3 times now with no sucess, each time they confirmed that my account is ok and that its most likley due to an issue on their end and I should try again tomorrow.

I have tried using the Edge broswer on the Xbox and Chrome on a PC to place the order each time with the same result :-(

I missed downloading Dirt3 because of this and it seems I will miss out again unless something is done.

Has anyone any sugesstions how to go about solving this?

Cheers.

:)

T0xicKi11Z0ne, Dec 9, 2015
  2. dynamicpanda
    dynamicpanda Guest
    Just Dance 2016 Xbox One

Just downloaded the gold edition of the game but cannot connect my iphone as the controller both the phone and the Xbox are on the same wifi

Anyone else ??

dynamicpanda, Dec 9, 2015
  3. Insane Rage
    Insane Rage Guest
    Games with Gold

I have xbox live gold, and I can do everything like play online and talk with friends. But I cannot download the games with gold

Insane Rage, Dec 9, 2015
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Error Code 8015000A

You will need to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription individually to use it on your Xbox 360.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is not compatible with Xbox 360, so the Xbox Live Gold that comes with it cannot be used on Xbox 360.
  5. Jack-103 Win User

Xbox Error 8c15009, Xbox Gold Live not working.

It tells me I have error 8C15009. Sorry their is a problem with Xbox Service try again latter. "Been trying for about 2 Weeks, Patience gone"

Cannot download from Xbox gold live. Cannot play games that require Xbox Gold Live, Ask me to buy Xbox gold live when I have a 12 Month paid subscription. Cannot enter manage membership. Cannot enter redeem code. Cannot enter Purchase history.

It will connect to Xbox live just not Xbox Gold.

To put it simply my Xbox 360 cannot use the 4 months of Xbox gold live I have in my account.

When I use a PC I can enter the account and all features and it shows I have 4 months of Xbox gold live to go.

Everything worked fine until a couple of weeks ago.

As I mentioned Xbox support cannot fix it.
  6. Mutley71 Win User

Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com

I am also having problems when downloading Xbox 360 games with Gold for Xbox One. I have a valid payment on file. I click download and a message appears saying this game will appear on your Xbox 360. It does not appear on my Xbox One in my games waiting
    to be installed. Can someone please help. I have also spoken to an agent on Xbox live chat and followed the instructions to the letter and still cannot download Xbox 360 games.
  7. Plínio de Paula Win User

Lego Star Wars TCS

Hi.

I have a similar problem.

I have activated Xbox Live Gold and could download Xbox One Lara Croft with GWG for free but, for some reason, I cannot download Xbox 360 Star Wars Lego: TCS for free.

When I click to download it in the Marketplace it shows that it's going to be charged.

Do you know why is that?

My Xbox Live Gold subscription region is Brazil.
    Solved...

Guess just needed to wait a little while to Xbox Live Gold subscription to be processed by Xbox 360 Marketplace.
  8. Plínio de Paula Win User

Cannot get Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga from GWG

Hi.

I have a similar problem.

I have activated Xbox Live Gold and could download Xbox One Lara Croft with GWG for free but, for some reason, I cannot download Xbox 360 Star Wars Lego: TCS for free.

When I click to download it in the Marketplace it shows that it's going to be charged.

Do you know why is that?

My Xbox Live Gold subscription region is Brazil.
    Solved...

Guess just needed to wait a little while to Xbox Live Gold subscription to be processed by Xbox 360 Marketplace.
Thema:

Xbox live - Cannot download xbox 360 Games with Gold

1. Xbox live - Cannot download xbox 360 Games with Gold - Similar Threads - live Cannot download

2. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...
  3. Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...: I have been constantly trying for 6 hours to get my xbox 360 on live services and I have had no luck I've contacted the gamer support but they don't have enough resources available to help me in...
  4. Cannot download xbox live update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download xbox live update: Hello. I have used XBOX 360 without an original HDD. I connected an external USB memory to this and it was recognized and console allwoed me to create offline profile for games. however i cannot...
  5. Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!: I keep getting this message when I click on the price and see the price is free for gold members; [img] I get the same error on the Xbox as well is there a setting I'm missing???...
  6. No puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola [Cannot download profile other ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola [Cannot download profile other ...: Que tal, yo quiero preguntar, por que no puedo descargar mi perfil de xbox live en otra consola?? Que es lo que tengo que hacer?? cb7bbfb9-ff86-413e-b860-ce1fd436ec53
  7. Cannot Download Profile (Can't Connect to Xbox Live Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Profile (Can't Connect to Xbox Live Issue): I've tried all of the suggested solutions that I've seen, and so far the problem still persists. When I start up a backwards compatible game it shows "Getting your xbox 360 info..." but after a...
  8. Cannot download XBOX live gold free games for 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download XBOX live gold free games for 360: I activated a 14 days live gold code yesterday. I was able to get the XBOX One free gold games from my Xbox One console, but not the other two 360 games (Sacred 3 and Operation Flashpoint) which...
  9. Cannot Download "Kinect Sports" purchased over Xbox Live (from console)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download "Kinect Sports" purchased over Xbox Live (from console): The issue appears to be reproduced on TWO different consoles with my profile: "Xbox 360 Fat" and "Xbox 360 E" The download is always interrupted in nearly 72-81% of a download. Already tried:...
  10. xbox 360 live account cannot download apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 live account cannot download apps: I have a Live account . When I am not logged in I can see choices for movies and apps etc, but once I log in those choices dissapear. I have logged out and tried to download netflix. When I chose...