XBox Live buries billing info!

Discus and support XBox Live buries billing info! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, has anyone else had difficulty in changing or (God Forbid!) cancelling an XBox Live subscription? I just spent an hour online following the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marvin10021, Feb 2, 2014.

1. marvin10021
    marvin10021 Guest

Hi All, has anyone else had difficulty in changing or (God Forbid!) cancelling an XBox Live subscription? I just spent an hour online following the 'instructions' on how to do cancel 'auto renew' on my son's subscription - several times - without success.
    Finally, after another 30 minutes on the phone, I was able to have it done by a very cheerful US operator. Does anyone else think that this is a pretty unethical situation? Microsoft makes it extremely easy for anyone to buy services, subscriptions, music,
    cards, games, etc from their sites, but it makes it as hard as possible to turn off the money hose once they've got your credit card details. I would like to see pressure on them to put those links on the 'HOME PAGE' for My Account!

:)

marvin10021, Feb 2, 2014
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    VibroPlex, Feb 2, 2014
  3. lewgiffard
    lewgiffard Guest
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Yep it is almost impossible to remove auto renew when a credit card is attached to your account unless you give them a call to remove it. Personally I don't bother putting a credit card on it and just use prepaid codes to save myself from having a headache
    with it in the future. I don't need to worry about it auto renewing or having to call.

Auswulf, Feb 12, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: