Xbox live billing is stupid

Discus and support Xbox live billing is stupid in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would just like to point out how stupid the Xbox live gold billing system is. I just went out and bought a $25 gift card for XBOX LIVE and I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by youtube boy12, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Xbox live billing is stupid

I would just like to point out how stupid the Xbox live gold billing system is. I just went out and bought a $25 gift card for XBOX LIVE and I can't use it to purchase XBOX LIVE SURVICE!!! I can't use the money I just put on my account to by survice for
    my account? Then what is the point of even having xbox gift cards in the first place if you can't even use the for everything Xbox related.

:)

youtube boy12, Apr 3, 2017
  2. Got a Xbox One should I keep it?

You must super rich pal or living of your parents because where I come no one can afford to more then one console ,think of all the bills , you have to pay nowdays ,let me see their tv bill, house bill, often their mortgage or rent bill, tv license , water bill, gas bill, phone bill, internet bill, and now you want add gaming bill for the network on top of them and other thing Xbox one may hAve exclusives but you play previous games in the past on the Xbox or Xbox 360 you can't play them by disc mode only by buying them through dlc and same goes for ps4 for previous playstation consoles , at least wii u network is free and backward play for wii games but other are dlc, electric bill and maybe more bills to pay

kwartiermeester, Apr 3, 2017
  3. Got a Xbox One should I keep it?

work hard and know how to manage your money well.

-ChaoticGood-1, Apr 3, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Unfortunately at this time there is no way to purchase XBL Gold with MS currency on the account. You would need to use a subscription card or a payment method listed on the account. The currency cards are for purchasing games, DLC, and other digital content
    in the Store.

bowski477, Apr 3, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You have never been able to use gift cards/account funds to buy a xbox live gold subscription.

They are used to buy digital content,games,dlc,movies etc.

You need an actual xbox live subscription card,a credit/debit card or paypal account to buy a gold subscription.

Daft Badger, Apr 3, 2017
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you can use it for everything Xbox related it says right on the card cannot be used for subscriptions

Subscriptions and promotions even tell you you must have a renewable payment option

It's not rocket science

ngocphi, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ngocphi Win User

you can use it for everything Xbox related it says right on the card cannot be used for subscriptions

Subscriptions and promotions even tell you you must have a renewable payment option

It's not rocket science
  8. Daft Badger Win User

You have never been able to use gift cards/account funds to buy a xbox live gold subscription.

They are used to buy digital content,games,dlc,movies etc.

You need an actual xbox live subscription card,a credit/debit card or paypal account to buy a gold subscription.
  9. bowski477 Win User

Unfortunately at this time there is no way to purchase XBL Gold with MS currency on the account. You would need to use a subscription card or a payment method listed on the account. The currency cards are for purchasing games, DLC, and other digital content
    in the Store.
  10. MaddixRoberts Win User

stupid xbox live.

That doesn't help. I've been on hold with Rhodes worthless *** for over an hour now.
  11. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox live is stupid

is everyone daft, he want sto play a free to play game online, you can on all other platforms WITHOUT paying for a sub. xbox does not pay any money for the upkeep of any servers for third party games, those servers are paid for by the devs/publisher.

he wants to play fortnite only without paying a sub, like i say you can on ps4 and pc but not on xbox.
Thema:

1. Xbox live billing is stupid - Similar Threads - live billing stupid

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360: So I was transferring files to the cloud from my Xbox 360 with no problem then I went to play an arcade game on it it failed login and wouldn’t let me sign back in. I also can’t play any Xbox 360...
  5. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  6. XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me: Yesterday I started being spammed from Microsoft that they could not charge for XBox Live using an old number... I cancelled it years ago... What gives? I went into my MS account and removed my...
  7. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?: I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass...
  8. Xbox live unpaid bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live unpaid bill: I just open my xbox one s and was chekking that it is okey for selling. Then i saw that i have unpaid live and that cost 59.99e. I don't want pay that anymore. Its now 10 days over when the last...
  9. Got a bill for a free XBox Live game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a bill for a free XBox Live game: Hello, I have an active Xbox Gold Membership and wanted to get the free XBox Live games of this month, but I got a bill of 19,99 € for Oxenfree. It is free for me as an XBox Live member. If I have...
  10. Charged after cancelling Xbox live, no Gold service, cancelled before bill-date, angry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged after cancelling Xbox live, no Gold service, cancelled before bill-date, angry...: I have my Xbox Live account billed through PayPal. I paid with paypal a month ago, mid april for a month, and it was set to renew and charge me again May 13th. So I cancelled Xbox Live before I...