Xbox Live Beta Testers

Discus and support Xbox Live Beta Testers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It would be pretty awesome is Microsoft did something cool for the Xbox Live original beta testers. Being that this marks 20 years, we should get some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rufnek-OG, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Rufnek-OG
    Rufnek-OG Guest

Xbox Live Beta Testers

It would be pretty awesome is Microsoft did something cool for the Xbox Live original beta testers. Being that this marks 20 years, we should get some kind of badge or something added to our gamertag or profile showing we helped start this all!

:)

Rufnek-OG, Nov 5, 2021
  2. The1337gamer Win User
  3. JeroenBoom Win User

Update public beta 2012

4. a_Dermot_ Win User

Dash Update in Ireland

5. Stunna-B3749188-4F8B Win User

Xbox LIVE 11 Year Old Accounts with Original GT's.

I wish I still had my black xbox live beta tester shirt!
  6. MikesTooLz Win User

FREE KILLER INSTINCT GAME

I didn't get any email from them, and I was a beta tester for xbox live on the original xbox.
Thema:

Xbox Live Beta Testers

1. Xbox Live Beta Testers - Similar Threads - Live Beta Testers

2. THRONE AND LIBERTY Closed Beta Now LIVE! - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    THRONE AND LIBERTY Closed Beta Now LIVE! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Evil dead beta not working? Xbox live issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Evil dead beta not working? Xbox live issues?: It's supposed to start at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time 1:00 p.m. Eastern. But when I go to lunch the game it says I need to be signed into Xbox live. submitted by /u/livenetwork [link] [comments]
  4. Evil Dead beta is now live on the East Coast.

in XboX Insiders
    Evil Dead beta is now live on the East Coast.: No one else is saying anything about this so I thought a post would do this justice at least. 8.84 GB download. My internet is crap so it’ll be about 2-3 hours until I get to play. Anyone enjoying...
  5. Console Live Streaming Feature Expanding to Beta Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Console Live Streaming Feature Expanding to Beta Insiders Today!: Hey All, We've updated the blog post below with all the details: https://news.xbox.com/2021/11/11/xbox-insider-release-notes-beta-2111-211109-2200/ Note: You may need to restart your console in...
  6. 4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live

in XboX Insiders
    4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live: The 4K dashboard is up and running for me on beta. Its beautiful. The Series X is on a roll for the next few months. submitted by /u/peetcherry [link] [comments]
  7. cant live minecraft beta tried all steps in the insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    cant live minecraft beta tried all steps in the insider hub: cant live minecraft beta tried all steps in the insider hub a b and c i just want to plya on servers again :( tried installing on my brothers pc and beta was gone tried reinstalling on my pc beta...
  8. Xbox (Beta) App cant sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App cant sign into Xbox live: iv been trying for days now and i cant seem to sign into xbox live on my PC, on Xbox App or in games, i get the error code 0x80072EFD along with the message "we couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live"...
  9. Report a problem v2 (Beta) is live now

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem v2 (Beta) is live now: Don't know if this already has been announced but today I found the new standalone Report a problem app which was announced earlier this year in the Previews section of the Insider Hub. It seems...
  10. Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC: Cant login to xbox live, tried everything from enabling the services to deinstalling everything. pls help 3d213493-a90a-4f8e-a296-d56f80b9766d