Xbox live ban.. why i m banned butt i dont know why iam banned i have done nothing wrong

Discus and support Xbox live ban.. why i m banned butt i dont know why iam banned i have done nothing wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I woke up this morning and I started my xbox and I'm suddenly banned from xbox live. while I have done nothing wrong and I have not changed my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CornelizzGipsyy, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Xbox live ban.. why i m banned butt i dont know why iam banned i have done nothing wrong

Hello

I woke up this morning and I started my xbox and I'm suddenly banned from xbox live.

while I have done nothing wrong and I have not changed my xbox ..

why am I banned and the ban can be undone because I swear on everything I have done nothing wrong ..

I'll get you in a week 200 euros on Xbox gift cards. and you go so that people with outrageous. I'm just trying to make you richer than you and without giving any reason a ban that does not make sense really.

I hope I get a clear answer and argument why I'm banned, because I really have not done anything wrong. This worthless.

:)

CornelizzGipsyy, Jan 8, 2017
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Jan 8, 2017
  3. PinPointSPUD
    PinPointSPUD Guest
    got banned for no reason

ive got banned from communications witch i agree with, then i was playing online fine woke up today with an online ban when ive done nothing wrong didnt ban me the day i had a communication ban it was 2 days later i had my online ban just find unfair for
    getting banned not knowing the reason why and when youve done nothing wrong, they need to start telling you why you get these bans not just give it for no reason pathetic i find this thanks for my pointless ban anyways xbox us gamers dont desever this

PinPointSPUD, Jan 8, 2017
  4. Xbox live ban.. why i m banned butt i dont know why iam banned i have done nothing wrong

Attempting to bribe someone on here to get you unbanned in't the right move. If you have been banned on false pretense you should try to make a support ticket so it can be reviewed. Also, what are you banned from and for how long?

Drowning-[xboxvenue], Jan 8, 2017
  5. There's no use in bribing or begging here. XBLPET doesn't even browse the forums, and nobody here can help unban your account.

You should have received an email from Enforcement containing details about your Xbox Live ban. If not, go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Log in with your Microsoft account, click the big orange hammer, and all the Enforcement actions put on your account should be laid out for you in full detail.

Internet Expert, Jan 8, 2017
  6. I have the same problem how do I know how long i am banned and how

Ghetto Bear177, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Ghetto Bear177 Win User

Xbox live ban.. why i m banned butt i dont know why iam banned i have done nothing wrong

I have the same problem how do I know how long i am banned and how
  8. Internet Expert Win User

There's no use in bribing or begging here. XBLPET doesn't even browse the forums, and nobody here can help unban your account.

You should have received an email from Enforcement containing details about your Xbox Live ban. If not, go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Log in with your Microsoft account, click the big orange hammer, and all the Enforcement actions put on your account should be laid out for you in full detail.
  9. Drowning-[xboxvenue] Win User

Attempting to bribe someone on here to get you unbanned in't the right move. If you have been banned on false pretense you should try to make a support ticket so it can be reviewed. Also, what are you banned from and for how long?
  10. Nexoqs II Win User

my xbox has been banned

Hi my account has been banned of all for '' phishing '' I don't know what I do and I stall nothing iam ban 2 weeks and enforcement xbox ask me to awnser to 10 question but that a hard don't know why have been ban plz awnser me don't say to me to go suuport
    xbox I try all I think going to sell my Xbox was ban and I do nothing...
  11. HAWAIN RHINO Win User

Halo Reach Credit Ban Help

I have done nothing wrong in the game why did I get banned I at it gone
Thema:

1. Xbox live ban.. why i m banned butt i dont know why iam banned i have done nothing wrong - Similar Threads - live ban why

2. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  3. How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked: While playing cod zombies I went down and I asked for help and a player got mouthy with me calling me a **** a retard and everything under the sun and I get banned from live when there’s strong...
  4. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  5. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  6. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  7. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  8. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  9. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  10. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX on Windows
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...