Xbox Live Auto-Renew

Discus and support Xbox Live Auto-Renew in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Have to wait for my money that I didn't owe to microsoft. Was like talking to a couple of toddlers about adult situations. Not sure if they cancelled... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GloatingSage9, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Auto-Renew

Have to wait for my money that I didn't owe to microsoft. Was like talking to a couple of toddlers about adult situations. Not sure if they cancelled my live subscription or not. They shouldn't have because I paid for the trial code. Can't check till I
    get to my xbox tho. If I don't owe microsoft, microsoft should not have a problem releasing the money they put a hold on immediately. I should not have to wait any amount of days for a refund. I do not trust Microsoft any more. MS tried to auto renew a week
    ago. I stopped payment and went and purchased a code for live, entered it, then cancelled auto renew. While still enjoying the code I purchased, MS auto renewed again. I contacted and requested they reverse the charge because I used a code and didn't need/want
    MS to charge my card, since I already had live via the code I entered. Took an hour at the least, of my time, to get a refund, and I think they cancelled my paid for live subscription. I'm not happy, and I believe MS owes me some live time. The agent first
    said he/she cancelled my live, then said he/she didn't. They shouldn't have. If they did, who do I complain to to get my live back?

:)

GloatingSage9, Jun 7, 2019
  2. gameshoes3003 Win User

You can now cancel automatic payment through Xbox.com

3. aileronroll Win User

Trouble

Hi there! Have you also turned on Auto Renewal? To check, scroll up to My Account, then check under the XBOX Live box to see if Auto Renewal is on.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???

5. kierons316 Win User

HOW DO I TURN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OFF!!!

6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Auto Renewal

Anytime you purchase Live through Xbox it will turn on auto renewal until you turn it off. If you dont want to turn on auto renewal, use a prepaid card.
Thema:

Xbox Live Auto-Renew

1. Xbox Live Auto-Renew - Similar Threads - Live Auto Renew

2. Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?: For some reason, I ran out of balance in prepaid money in my account because Xbox Live Gold turned back on while I was away for a few months. I cancelled it before I signed off a while ago and yet...
  3. Xbox Live Otomatik Yenileme Hakkında (Mod Translation:About Xbox Live Auto-Renew)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Otomatik Yenileme Hakkında (Mod Translation:About Xbox Live Auto-Renew): Otomatik yenileme hesabımdan bir aylık üyelik için 59 tl kesmiş. Para bugün çekildi. Ben bunu iade etmek istiyorum. Eğer iade yoksa resmen soygun bu. Unutsam ilgilenmesem, görmesem her ay 59 tl...
  4. Was charged for Xbox Live Gold even though I turned off auto-renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was charged for Xbox Live Gold even though I turned off auto-renew: I canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription but was charged a week later even though I turned off auto-renew multiple days before it was set to start another month. I was confused as it told me I...
  5. Cant cancel xbox live auto renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel xbox live auto renew: Hello, I recently bought a xbox live gold card to extend my subscription and chose to turn on auto renew to get 1 month free. I then decided to turn it off but each time I try I get an error...
  6. got charged for canceling auto renew? (xbox live)

in XBoX on Consoles
    got charged for canceling auto renew? (xbox live): my xbox live runs out 8th september i canceled auto renew on the 7th and it says i will be charged again on the 9th ? 1700ca4a-f422-477e-8b60-11a0899adc13
  7. Auto-renew cancelled and xbox live run out. Yet I have been charged for this month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto-renew cancelled and xbox live run out. Yet I have been charged for this month: Basically because of money issues I had to cancel my auto renewal for xbox live and I was still charged for this month. Now i know for a fact xbox live cannot work a month in hand, so charging...
  8. Changing Charge Date for Auto Renew Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Charge Date for Auto Renew Xbox Live Subscription: Currently My XBOX Live Auto Renew Date is the 2nd of each month, But my charge date always seems to be a couple of weeks after. So for Nov'16 my Auto Renew is the 2nd but the Charge Date is the...
  9. When EXACTLY will my Xbox Live membership auto-renew?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When EXACTLY will my Xbox Live membership auto-renew?: This was my first time buying a membership online (without one of those in-store cards). The only reason I did so was due to the $1 One Month deal they had for some people. It is set to expire...
  10. Xbox Live Gold auto-renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold auto-renew: I haven't used my Xbox for some time now so decided to cancel my subscription. There is nothing wrong with it - I have a new job that is taking up much of my time. So before Christmas, I logged...