Xbox Live auto blocking friend’s activision ID

Discus and support Xbox Live auto blocking friend’s activision ID in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Trying to add PlayStation friends on Xbox Live and it automatically blocks their Activision ID. Can I not add PSN friends???... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Susanne Workman, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Xbox Live auto blocking friend’s activision ID

Trying to add PlayStation friends on Xbox Live and it automatically blocks their Activision ID. Can I not add PSN friends???

:)

Susanne Workman, Jun 29, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Apparently my gamertag is now considered offensive...

If the clan name is being blocked you will have to choose another

This doesn't affect your Xbox live gamertag as activision has their own terms of use

It's not Xbox whos finding the fault with that name but activision
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not find him? Why? Thank you

Just to confirm, you and your friend has each Activision account linked to their respective platform? (Xbox in your case and PSN in their case)

And, cross play is enabled for you and them?

If yes, did you tried searching instead using their Activision ID or if your friend try to search you, the same happens?
  4. ZombieTron Win User

Live Account Hacked...

My friend is not willing to lose the use of their Xbox Live account, so this will go unreported. Seems a real shame as we have the offenders Xbox ID so, they could be punished for their actions if it wasn't for this policy of punishing the victim by blocking
    their access to Xbox live.

Thanks for your help everybody.
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

Gamertag

Hi Parnhat, COD MW uses Activision ID in-game and not your gamertag.

Go to https://s.activision.com/activision/profile and check if your xbox account is linked with activision and then edit your ID to the one you want.
  6. xXFlameGameXx Win User

I can't access xbox live due to Windows Live ID being blocked.

I already created a new Windows Live ID and linked it to my gamertag, I changed the password also. The problem persists, my Windows Live ID is still blocked and I can't access Xbox Live.
Thema:

Xbox Live auto blocking friend’s activision ID

1. Xbox Live auto blocking friend’s activision ID - Similar Threads - Live auto blocking

2. Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...: Delete my card from auto pay so I’m not paying for something I will never use again 3edfb132-e9bf-4f12-b0cb-c88bce498527
  3. xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update: so i originally have had my xbox one set up with my girlfriends xbox one (as my home xbox) and she was sharing her live subscription with me but recently has just stopped sharing live, all the...
  4. Son's Xbox Live membership auto withdrew $25 from my account for a subscription he doesn't use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son's Xbox Live membership auto withdrew $25 from my account for a subscription he doesn't use: Hello Microsoft, My minor son, [mod removed], had an old Xbox Live membership that he doesn't use anymore. You just withdrew $25/3-month membership from my credit card without my approval. I just...
  5. Refund for Live Gold auto renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for Live Gold auto renewal: Hi, Just noticed a 49.99 charge through PayPal for Xbox Live Gold dates 16th February. I did not know it was set to auto renew. I would not have purchased at the moment as I barely have the money...
  6. Game clip sharing to Live no longer auto sharing?

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip sharing to Live no longer auto sharing?: I have reported this, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue. My console updated last Saturday and since then none of my game clips (home + x) are uploading to my profile or...
  7. I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it: I cant even play story mode on gta 5 on my xbox one it says I need an xbox live connection why??? dac04003-f8c6-46fb-b070-dae205350e28
  8. Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal: When you create an Xbox account, does it assume you want auto-renewable? I barely play my xbox (let alone with other people) so there's no reason to (and I don't remember) setting up auto-renewal....
  9. Xbox Live Auto-Renew

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Auto-Renew: Have to wait for my money that I didn't owe to microsoft. Was like talking to a couple of toddlers about adult situations. Not sure if they cancelled my live subscription or not. They shouldn't...
  10. Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?: For some reason, I ran out of balance in prepaid money in my account because Xbox Live Gold turned back on while I was away for a few months. I cancelled it before I signed off a while ago and yet...