xbox live auth manager is missing

Discus and support xbox live auth manager is missing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where I can download this? because of him, I can't log in to the xbox account in minecraft and in the application itself, just pops up the window and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Партизан Партизан, Sep 4, 2023.

1. xbox live auth manager is missing

Where I can download this? because of him, I can't log in to the xbox account in minecraft and in the application itself, just pops up the window and immediately closes

:)

Партизан Партизан, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Партизан Партизан,

Thanks for replying back and letting us know you have tried the steps we provided.

May we ask for a screenshot of the issue you are getting? Please conceal your personal information like gamertag and email address.

May we know if the Minecraft Launcher you are using is installed from Microsoft Store or Minecraft website?

Often times you will get a strange error that is about system files when the related apps were not in use, are you using Xbox app for Windows too? Is it login to the same account you had on Microsoft Store?

What other games you were having this issue?

We look forward for your update.

Regards,

4. Sodangidni Win User

Xbox live auth manager missing

Hello, Andreas. I'm Arturo, another community user, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

IMPORTANT: Refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

That being said, and based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest the following potential solutions:

(Skip the ones you already tried)

A. Run the Gaming Services repair tool and then verify if this tool reinstalled the missing service.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version” and follow the steps.

B. Right-click on the Windows button and select PowerShell (run as administrator)
    Then, run the following command: (You may want to copy and paste the entire command)

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.

This command can take a while to end, but when the process ends, you should be able to type in the PowerShell window.
    After that, please restart your computer and verify again.

C. Create a new local user on your PC. Then test if the missing service appears there or not.

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Mark5YO Win User

Afternoon,

I have the same issue; i come up with a 'drowned' minecraft error code when attempting to log in. Best as i can tell thats because i uninstalled the 'Xbox Live Auth Manger'.

I have been through your steps but this process still isnt showing up in my task manager. Where can i download this from?

Cheers!
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Партизан Партизан,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you wanted to download Xbox Live Auth Manager. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

The Xbox Live Auth Manager is a built-in component of Windows 10 and should already be installed on your computer. If you are experiencing issues with it, you can try these:

• Restart device -
      • This will clear your computer’s memory/RAM.
    • Keep your Windows updated -
      • Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows
        • Settings > Update & Security (Windows 10) or Windows Update (Windows 11) > Check for updates > download updates and install > restart device and wait for the update to be done.
      • If you have issues with update, please check the troubleshooting steps available here - Troubleshoot problems updating Windows.
    • Update your Windows and Windows drivers:
      • For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.
    • Reset Xbox app -
    1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps.

3. Scroll down and click on Xbox.

4. Click on Advanced options.

5. Click on Reset.

If resetting the Xbox app does not resolve the issue, you can try reinstalling the Xbox app by following these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

2. Type the following command and press Enter: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage

3. Once the command has completed, restart your computer.

4. Open the Microsoft Store and search for the Xbox app.

5. Click on Install to reinstall the app.

Should you encounter issues or error message/code, please post a screenshot for us to check.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. xbox live auth manager is missing - Similar Threads - live auth manager

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in...: Please help me i tried everything i can't login in xbox app i can't log in in minecraft win 10 edition .Please reply quickly aa5efd73-8271-44a0-957b-74c2ce3d09e9
  9. Xbox Live Auth Manager Service not working - (0x409) 0x80080005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Auth Manager Service not working - (0x409) 0x80080005: I posted this here originally https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/cannot-start-xbox-live-au... The problem I've pinned down to Xbox Live Auth Manager...
  10. Xbox Live Auth Manager - 14.14.16008.00000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Auth Manager - 14.14.16008.00000: The Service is continually found in a "stopping" state as per whatever causes it to stop I am unsure. This prevents using the app during this time, "We cant sign you in right now. Try again...