Xbox live australian service shaping?

Discus and support Xbox live australian service shaping? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox live australian service shaping? Hi, Does anybody know if the xbox live service is shaped in Australia? I usually get 44mbps download and 15mbps... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Sheager, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Sheager
    Sheager Guest

Hi, Does anybody know if the xbox live service is shaped in Australia? I usually get 44mbps download and 15mbps upload but when speed testing my xbox connection my upload speed is only 4mbps. I've tried to change DNS setting and this has no effect. Some
    support or help would be great. So far @xboxsupport cant even be bothered responding to my tweets about this issue.

:)

Sheager, Jun 22, 2018
  2. Countdown to 2013 Daily Deal #4 Missing - Where is it?

Thanks for your answer, but this is just yet another instance of the Australian XBL service being a lesser one. The Australian dash is really the sickly younger brother of Xbox US dash.

Ge3ks-447540F2-D2CF-49CF-9990-144F7787C74C, Jun 22, 2018
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Kinect peripheral

Wait for it, Australia will have it easier to send their Xbox One or Kinect to a repair service, I am sure Xbox live australian service shaping? :)

Improvement for Xbox LIVE for Australian gamers is expected too.

I am sure they gonna give out some news about changes.

skys7, Jun 22, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: