Xbox live app can't login Error 0xbba

Discus and support Xbox live app can't login Error 0xbba in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have nothing but trouble with the x box app. I can't login because of the error above. The weird thing is that my friend can see me online an I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsMePaulWalker, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Xbox live app can't login Error 0xbba

I have nothing but trouble with the x box app. I can't login because of the error above. The weird thing is that my friend can see me online an I get the notification that I am login but on the app the error appears and I should try it later again. I did
    some research and no one seems to have found out how to fix this problem really. I tried a lot of "solutions" already but nothing works. The xbox app is an insult to all players.

:)

ItsMePaulWalker, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We
    will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. fizwiz Win User

I have nothing but trouble with the x box app. I can't login because of the error above. The weird thing is that my friend can see me online an I get the notification that I am login but on the app the error appears and I should try it later again.
    I did some research and no one seems to have found out how to fix this problem really. I tried a lot of "solutions" already but nothing works. The xbox app is an insult to all players.
  4. magjau Win User

Tmb estou com problemas com esse app nem abre só da erro e tal acho tmb que é um insulto para os jogadores .. arrumem isso …_______

[Translation -

Tmb I'm having problems with this app or opening of the error only and I think that this is an insult to the players .. sort this out …]
  5. magjau Win User

Esse aplicativo xbox esta instalado no meu celular e não no meu pc .obrigado .. mas não consegui resolver o erro do app ..👍

[Translation-This Xbox app is installed on my phone and not on my PC. Thank you.. But I could not solve the error of the app.. 👍]
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there ItsMePaulWalker,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox app. Corrupted data may
    cause the app to not to work properly.

Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1:perform a clean boot,
    this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2:
    Here is a
    link
    on how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App?

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*|
    Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Xbox live app can't login Error 0xbba - Similar Threads - live app can't

2. Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...: Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?...
  3. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...
  4. XBox app can't sign in to live only for older account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox app can't sign in to live only for older account: I'm pulling my hair out here. Every time I try to sign in to the XBOX app on Windows 10, I get the error message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live". There are no error codes given, just the...
  5. Can't log in xbox pc app. We couldn't sign you in xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in xbox pc app. We couldn't sign you in xbox live.: So i'm getting this message when i try to log in in xbox app we couldn't sign you in xbox live. I tried a few posts options but none of them did work. I unistalled the app used the power shell...
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox Live on App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live on App: How can I sign into Xbox Live on the app? Every time I try to log in I get the message "We can't sign you in to Xbox Live Right now. Try again in a while." Which I have done, and then I tried...
  7. Can't sign into my xbox live acount in xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into my xbox live acount in xbox app for pc.: When i open my app and click sign in button only black screen appears for a second and i am back at home page. 175abd95-4d6b-40b5-9796-888626c143ea
  8. Can't sign in into xbox live account on Xbox app Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in into xbox live account on Xbox app Windows 10: I spam click into sign in xbox live account on the Xbox app on windows 10 and does not sign in [img] 32847e35-9e54-4485-8350-584fcbd2f641
  9. I can't log in any app using live

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't log in any app using live: Everytime I try to login into the Xbox app it won't let me login and will restart the app, the same thing will happen with the Game Pass app and every app that uses the live login system....
  10. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...