Xbox live and game pass help

Discus and support Xbox live and game pass help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i have an Xbox one with Xbox Live and a game pass subscription. My girlfriend who I live with also wants an Xbox one. The question is, with two... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SAFK001, Sep 21, 2018.

1. SAFK001
    SAFK001 Guest

Hi, i have an Xbox one with Xbox Live and a game pass subscription. My girlfriend who I live with also wants an Xbox one. The question is, with two Xbox in the same house would we need two seperate Live accounts and two seperate game passes or can we share
    mine? Thanks in advance.

:)

SAFK001, Sep 21, 2018
  2. acidbath69
    acidbath69 Guest
    I have the Halo LASO checkpoints if you need them

I need help with all 4 LASO checkpoints on xbox live, gamertag ACIDBATH69. If someone is kind enough to pass these to me, then I will pass them to 5 other people to keep the train rolling. Im online almost every day so message me whenever i am online on xbox live. thanks in advance.

acidbath69, Sep 21, 2018
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Sep 21, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

yes, via the Home console setting you can share your Gold subscription and Xbox Game pass subscription across that console

If you set one of your consoles as Home console then your girlfriend can sign in to her account on that console and use the Gold and Game pass benefits on that Home console (as long as that console is connected to Xbox Live.

See this link on how to set the Home console setting:
    https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

So if you login on the console that isn't the Home console you can use Gold and Game pass, since the subscription is connected to your account and your girlfriend can use it on your Home console since your subscriptions are shared on that console.

Side note: since there is a lot of misunderstanding on how the Home console may be used, I'll also add a link with some information what ways of abusing the Home console feature can be considered as Account theft. :

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic4

This isn't the case for you, since it's within one household and I assume your console(s)

5. SAFK001
    SAFK001 Guest
    Thanks for the info. Much appriciated.

SAFK001, Sep 21, 2018
  6. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    no, a console set the account with the suscrptions as xbox home and can play all xbox game pass games without sign in the account with game pass

pa1blo, Sep 21, 2018
  7. Hello There Sir

yes, via the Home console setting you can share your Gold subscription and Xbox Game pass subscription across that console

If you set one of your consoles as Home console then your girlfriend can sign in to her account on that console and use the Gold and Game pass benefits on that Home console and make sure your console is connected to Xbox Live.

See this link on how to set the Home console setting: My Home Xbox Setting on Xbox One | Share Your Xbox One

So if you login on the console that isn't the Home console you can use Gold and Game pass, since the subscription is connected to your account and your girlfriend can use it on your Home console since your subscriptions are shared on that console.

Also There Is A Theft Legality So Make Sure You Are In 1 Household which in your case you are! Xbox live and game pass help :)

We Hope We Were Able To Help You So You And Your Girlfriend Can Share The Amazing Experience Xbox Has To Offer!

Coasterfan05998, Sep 21, 2018
  8. SAFK001
    SAFK001 Guest

Thanks for tour reply, does that mean we can both play online at the same time on two different Xbox consoles using the same gold account?

SAFK001, Sep 21, 2018
  9. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    yes, the account has the gold and game pass may be xbox home on the console which dont sign in that account so you cn play together on two differents accounts and xbox

pa1blo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: