Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join

Discus and support Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, Recently, I've hit the amount if 1,500+ gamerscore and wanted to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, but when I try to do that it tells... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DragosE, Jan 10, 2015.

1. DragosE
    DragosE Guest

Hey there,

Recently, I've hit the amount if 1,500+ gamerscore and wanted to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, but when I try to do that it tells me that I am not qualified to be in the Xbox Live Ambassdor Program because I do not have 1,500 gamerscore, even if
    I have more than that. I really don't know why is this happening but I hope you guys could help me resolve my issue and help me become a ambassador.

Thank you!

:)

DragosE, Jan 10, 2015
  2. Was a Xbox Live Ambassador but then kicked out for having no gold renewed gold but it still says i need a gold account specialization

In order to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, you need to have Xbox Live Gold.

MichaelSteffan, Jan 10, 2015
  3. Account was hacked and kicked off of ambassador program

I would like to join Xbox ambassador programe But i can't becasue i was hacked

BumpierDuke810, Jan 10, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Your forum gamercard has the ambassador icon so your already an ambassador.

Daft Badger, Jan 10, 2015
  5. DragosE
    DragosE Guest
    It looks like that there is a problem since this is what I see when I open Ambassabank
    Screenshot

DragosE, Jan 10, 2015
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jan 11, 2015
  7. DragosE
    DragosE Guest
    Yes, I actually am able to make a post in the ambassador forum.

DragosE, Oct 31, 2018
  8. MichaelSteffan Win User

Was a Xbox Live Ambassador but then kicked out for having no gold renewed gold but it still says i need a gold account specialization

In order to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, you need to have Xbox Live Gold.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

I need help.

Yeah.It's the preview program that you can't have any enforcement actions on your account for a year in order to join.

You can't have any enforcement actions at all to join the ambassador program.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

I have been banned from the xbox ambassadors program for one year what should i do?

If you are kicked out of the ambassador program then it's permanent,you can't join again.
  11. gds1972 Win User

Question about xbox ambassador program

Hi

Unfortunately I can't see you being allowed to join the Ambassador program.
  12. ngocphi Win User

24 Hour ban from early a year ago stopping me from changing my gamer pic!

it doesn't except for joining the insiders program or the ambassadors progtam

Insiders you just wait a full year before you can join or you can't join the ambassadors program as you need to have a clean record

Custom gamer picture is in the public release you don't need to be in the program

Unless you had more recent infractions
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join - Similar Threads - Live Ambassador Program

2. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  3. report xbox live ambassador abuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    report xbox live ambassador abuse: [mod removed] abusing his power he messages me after a match in which i had been pushed of a cliff 3 times by an team mate so i followed him and blocked him says im getting reported i said check...
  4. id like to become an xbox live ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    id like to become an xbox live ambassador: hello , id like to become an xbox live ambassador but i have 1-2 account suspensions that i have had on it my gt: may i have some help on becoming one and apart from that i have a good...
  5. Xbox Live Ambassador Permission Denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ambassador Permission Denied: Hello, I keep getting the permission denied on the xbox live ambassadors page. I know this due because of my xbox live running out can someone fix it please/ 85756823-3926-47fa-9bee-685ae33fd419
  6. Been Removed from the Xbox Live Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been Removed from the Xbox Live Ambassador Program: Hey, I have an issue regarding the Xbox Ambassador program, with it stating: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold...
  7. Says I've been removed from the ambassador program I have no enforcement on my account/got live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I've been removed from the ambassador program I have no enforcement on my account/got live: My ambassador program is gone and say either I've been suspended or my xbox live is gone what's going on? e4664619-8233-4dd4-bc4c-244a20f4f8b6
  8. Was a Xbox Live Ambassador but then kicked out for having no gold renewed gold but it still ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was a Xbox Live Ambassador but then kicked out for having no gold renewed gold but it still ...: The title says it all friends. I hit join ambassadors on XCL and it instantly accepted me no email. I got to lvl 3 the next day i logged on to help my fellow community however it said i needed a...
  9. How to become a Xbox Live Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to become a Xbox Live Ambassador: To become a ambassador please join at this link: Xbox Ambassadors You must have certain requirements to join. 4892d269-d69a-4078-8607-0305e68b7faf
  10. Xbox LIVE Ambassador Issue(s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Ambassador Issue(s): Greetings Xbox Support -- I have had this issue for a few months, and after all of this time I have yet to find someone able to help me. I am a Xbox LIVE Ambassador, but yet I cannot access the...