Xbox Live Account

Discus and support Xbox Live Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased a Live Gold membership in March 18 and all was fine until today when it appears to have gone missing from my account ! I can't seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PAULJORDAN3, Sep 7, 2018.

1. PAULJORDAN3
    PAULJORDAN3 Guest

Xbox Live Account

I purchased a Live Gold membership in March 18 and all was fine until today when it appears to have gone missing from my account ! I can't seem to contact anyone from Microsoft... any advice please ? I've deleted my account, added it back, rebooted etc
    etc My kids are getting Fortnite withdrawal symptoms !!!

:)

PAULJORDAN3, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

As long as the primary account have xbox live gold all other accounts get xbox live as well

LamaBraveheart, Sep 7, 2018
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Another way to attempt to fix this, is to remove the account from the xbox in settings->accounts-> remove accounts. After that is removed login with that gametag again to force the console to fetch your live subscription data. In rare cases your Xbox account and live account will lose sync.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Sep 7, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

Xbox Live Account

I would recommend signing into your account at https://account.microsoft.com on PC or mobile device and going to "Services & subscriptions". See if your
    subscription is still listed there. If it is not, you will want to reach out to Xbox Live Support. The best link for contact information is here: Contact Us | Xbox Support
    ... answer a few questions and you'll be given multiple methods to contact Microsoft itself (such as phone and online support chat, depending on your country).

RandyAU93, Sep 7, 2018
  5. I am having the same issue. i can check and confirm my subscription is valid until Feb 2019. however, when i try to access online game, it say that i need to be logged into Xbox live account. which is annoying.

kingdynamite70Richard, Sep 7, 2018
  6. PAULJORDAN3
    PAULJORDAN3 Guest
    Thanks Randy

I've been on to this all day to be honest... my subscription is now appearing again online AND on the Xbox but no games (Fortnite, Rocket League, FIFA etc) will recognise it !! Another matter I know but still frustrating for my kids ! I've deleted my account,
    rebooted the console etc etc Any other advice ??

Thanks again

PAULJORDAN3, Sep 7, 2018
  7. i have checked on my account and i can see subscription until Feb 2019. i can also confirm that i have logged into Xbox live in my Xbox, i can see my subscription on Xbox and online as well.

however, online game do not recognize it Xbox Live Account :(. this is very very frustrating .

Regards,

kingdynamite70Richard, Sep 7, 2018
  8. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

Xbox Live Account

In both cases, let's try a power-cycle. This is a bit more than just turning off and back on. With the console on, press and hold the power button on the face of the console, holding it down for several seconds until it shuts down completely. This clears
    out a data cache that may have some old data that needs to be removed, but wasn't, for whatever reason. After about 15-20 seconds, restart the console and try again.

RandyAU93, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Live Account