Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

Discus and support Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Larison, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my kids profiles will sign into the Xbox 360 but all the games are under my profile so they can’t play anything on the 360.

:)

Andrew Larison, Jan 14, 2024
  2. MrNastyTime187 Win User

2 players Campaign mode/versus/horde doesn't work when playing Gears of War 2 Backwards Compatibility Mode?

i've tried signing in with the 2nd controller once i'm in the 360 emulator but it will only allow me to sign in as a guest Xbox live account. If i try signing under my Xbox live account, it signs out of xbox live completely.
  3. HassanB Win User

Xbox and windows live.

If your talking about a Games for Windows LIVE game on your PC/Laptop then your automatically logged out of the other. So for example, if you were logged in on your XBOX 360 with the same gamertag signed in online, and then opened up a Games for Windows
    LIVE game and signed in, it would automatically sign out your XBOX 360's gamertag.

It's not possible to be signed into the same XBOX Live account in multiple locations regardless of it being an XBOX 360 or a Games for Windows LIVE game. You can however be signed into XBOX.com and then your XBOX Live account on either Games for Windows LIVE
    or your console without being kicked out as it's only on the website for management purposes :).
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

gold member

If your Microsoft account has an Xbox Live Gold membership, it is usable on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Just sign into Xbox 360 using that same account that you use on Xbox One.
  5. AK47xHugley Win User

Connected devices

Are you referring to connecting to connecting to it with Xbox 360 SmartGlass?

If so, your Xbox 360 should be turned on and you should be signed into Xbox Live, then be signed into the same account on both your Xbox 360 and your smart phone, then it should be able to connect.
  6. Julian_ Win User

Xbox Live not working on backward compatible game

Hi! Make sure you are signed in with your Xbox Live account that has Xbox Live Gold. Here's how to check with which Xbox 360 profile you are signed in: When an Xbox 360 game is running, press the back-/select-button and start-/menu-button on your controller
    at the same time. This will open the Xbox 360 guide from where you can switch your account.
Thema:

Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

1. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - live account sign

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  5. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  6. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  7. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  8. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  9. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  10. Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live: Set up new xbox and downloaded fortnite. Put the code in when prompted but then we had to delete it because we wanted to use his old epic account from his Nintendo switch. I'm not sure if his new...