xbox live account swap

Discus and support xbox live account swap in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; trying to move current gamertag to existing email addy from old email addy. existing email has 1 or 2 older gamertags already. error : "Sorry, we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by redo181, Oct 31, 2020.

1. redo181
    redo181 Guest

xbox live account swap

trying to move current gamertag to existing email addy from old email addy. existing email has 1 or 2 older gamertags already.

error : "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account. For more info, go to Xbox.com/AccountSwap".

that website it doesn't have the answer I need.

thanks in advance for the help

:)

redo181, Oct 31, 2020
  2. voteDC Win User

Need to change my e-mail address linked to my XBL account. Help?

3. Magical-C4A50F74-D67 Win User

I want to delete my windows live id for an account I don't use..

You are not able to remove a Windows Live ID from an Xbox LIVE account. However, you are able to swap it with another one.

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Hope this helps!
  4. NoNameMcGee Win User

Swap live and microsoft account

the steps may be the same but with the new UI on xbox one the option is no longer there. There is of course a chance there is something I'm missing or didn't notice but I've looked multiple times.
  5. TragicSkies Win User

Swap live and microsoft account

Hello sp00fy,

I've tried these steps previously personally, they are quite a headache actually to do. Although, I do think the steps work quite the same. You do have to make sure the account you are transferring to is atleast 30 days old or you won't be able to do the
    step to finalize it. Hope this helps and continue to ask if you need more help.
  6. bob111111111(2) Win User

How to get rid of 300 points to close my hotmail account

Are you looking to cancel the email or the xbox live account ,?

If it's the email only then you will need to swap it with another email account.

Once an email is not linked to any Microsoft account you will be able to close the email account.
Thema:

xbox live account swap

1. xbox live account swap - Similar Threads - live account swap

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  8. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  9. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  10. Swap Screen Name and Live Subscription To Another Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Swap Screen Name and Live Subscription To Another Microsoft Account: I registered 2 xBox screen names years apart and I recently purchased a year of xBox Live under my secondary Microsoft account because the screen name attached to this account is the screen name I...