XBOX Live account suspension question

Discus and support XBOX Live account suspension question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my first ban on xbox, it says its over communications, the first one occured on the 24th, and was until Dec 31st. So on Dec 31st I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuckyH7, Jan 1, 2017.

1. LuckyH7
    LuckyH7 Guest

This is my first ban on xbox, it says its over communications, the first one occured on the 24th, and was until Dec 31st. So on Dec 31st I tried to start a party chat with my cousin, but it wont let me and when I went to check why it says on the 25th I
    received a 2nd suspension, for the exact same thing that extended the suspension until January 8th. It wont let me submit a case review for my suspension because I have a suspension which makes no sense. Then asks me to take a questionaire, the questions
    on this questionaire are ridiculous. It asked me if trash talking is okay, I said no, it was an incorrect answer, which apparently trash talking is no okay because it is what I got suspended for in the first place, and I was only trash talking because they
    were doing it first. The other question on the questionaire is, Is it okay to submit multiple complaints abouts someone who did something wrong, I answered yes, wrong answer, and now Im locked out for 24 hours from submitting a review. These questions are
    ridiculous. Its ridiculous that my first suspension results in a 16 day communications ban because I sent them a message saying 1v1 me. So now I cant talk to my cousin or friends through the xbox live chat? And I cant have my case reviewed or get a hold
    of the enforcement team? Its completely ridiculous.

:)

LuckyH7, Jan 1, 2017
  2. WEST HVAC1
    WEST HVAC1 Guest
    I have just found out i am a cheater?!

GrimReaperv-

Hopefully these links/posts can help answer the questions you might have:

Xbox LIVE suspensions and Xbox 360 console bans

Overview

Review this page to learn about Xbox LIVE account suspensions, forced gamertag changes, and Xbox 360 console bans.

If you have a question about a specific account suspension or console ban, start a new thread in "My LIVE account was suspended” or “My console was banned” at Xbox forums.

For more information about conduct that can result in an account suspension or console ban, see Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct.

Notes:

Complaints that might lead to Xbox LIVE account suspensions are reviewed daily, and action is taken against players when the behavior is verified.

Penalties for violating the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct vary depending on the nature of the offense.

Xbox Support cannot undo an Xbox LIVE suspension or console ban.

Xbox LIVE console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox LIVE accounts.

The Xbox Policy Enforcement Team, which monitors the Xbox forums, can’t resolve game-specific bans and suspensions. If you've lost privileges in a specific game, contact the game’s publisher for help. For contact information for both Microsoft and third-party
    game publishers, see Third-party game publishers. (There is a section at the beginning of this page that explains how to contact Microsoft.)

Topics

In this article

Xbox LIVE account suspensions

Forced gamertag changes

Forced gamerscore resets

Xbox 360 console bans

WEST HVAC1, Jan 1, 2017
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Miss Ermine, Jan 1, 2017
  4. XBOX Live account suspension question

Communications suspensions are often issued
    1-14 days in length, depending on the severity of the offense.

Logging into the Enforcement website and seeing the details of your suspension should give you the full
    rundown on what happens to your account.

ShockedSinger48, Jan 1, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The questionnaire is there to prove that you are familiar with the ToU/CoC.If you have read them then the questions are dead easy.

Trash talk is perfectly fine,it's when you trash talk in a way that breaks the rules that you risk being suspended.

I suggest reading the ToU/CoC before taking the questionnaire again

Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. WEST HVAC1 Win User

I have just found out i am a cheater?!

GrimReaperv-

Hopefully these links/posts can help answer the questions you might have:

Xbox LIVE suspensions and Xbox 360 console bans

Overview

Review this page to learn about Xbox LIVE account suspensions, forced gamertag changes, and Xbox 360 console bans.

If you have a question about a specific account suspension or console ban, start a new thread in "My LIVE account was suspended” or “My console was banned” at Xbox forums.

For more information about conduct that can result in an account suspension or console ban, see Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct.

Notes:

Complaints that might lead to Xbox LIVE account suspensions are reviewed daily, and action is taken against players when the behavior is verified.

Penalties for violating the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct vary depending on the nature of the offense.

Xbox Support cannot undo an Xbox LIVE suspension or console ban.

Xbox LIVE console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox LIVE accounts.

The Xbox Policy Enforcement Team, which monitors the Xbox forums, can’t resolve game-specific bans and suspensions. If you've lost privileges in a specific game, contact the game’s publisher for help. For contact information for both Microsoft and third-party
    game publishers, see Third-party game publishers. (There is a section at the beginning of this page that explains how to contact Microsoft.)

Topics

In this article

Xbox LIVE account suspensions

Forced gamertag changes

Forced gamerscore resets

Xbox 360 console bans
  7. JustAnotherJay Win User

[Mod Removed]

Select Highestt,

Sorry to hear you've been suspended a few consecutive times. Please read this
    FAQ on Suspensions
    , most notably, the first bullet point:

If you have a specific question about a suspension or console ban, start a new thread in the "My LIVE account was suspended” forum on forums.xbox.com.

Hope this helps answer your questions.
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

logros de xbox live

9. WPAK Win User

account suspended

Hi there,

for any inquiries regarding a ban or suspension you will need to create a post in the suspension forums. It's the only place to get a response from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team. They are the only people who can answer that question.

Also be aware that in case of a suspension/ban an email with the reason for the suspension/ban is send to the email address attached to the xbox live account

The suspension forums can be found here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  10. Daft Badger Win User

The questionnaire is there to prove that you are familiar with the ToU/CoC.If you have read them then the questions are dead easy.

Trash talk is perfectly fine,it's when you trash talk in a way that breaks the rules that you risk being suspended.

I suggest reading the ToU/CoC before taking the questionnaire again

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Legal/CodeOfConduct?xr=footnav
Thema:

1. XBOX Live account suspension question - Similar Threads - Live account suspension

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  10. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...