Xbox Live account region change issue

Discus and support Xbox Live account region change issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to change account region for Xbox Live profile in order to proceed with payment (Region was set to Russia, the card is UAE, so when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nicholas Kukharev, May 8, 2023.

1. Xbox Live account region change issue

Hello,

I tried to change account region for Xbox Live profile in order to proceed with payment (Region was set to Russia, the card is UAE, so when I tried to add card details and proceed before changing I received a message about some error with my bank, but with the rest of the services it's fine). I accidentally changed to United States, yet I needed to change to UAE. Now I cannot change it to UAE and no option to contact with the support. Anyone faced this issue? Or maybe there is an e-mail address I can refer to?

Thanks if advance.

:)

Nicholas Kukharev, May 8, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

3, 12 month gold cards

Gift cards are region free but xbox live codes aren't.

Taken from the official support pages:

Something went wrong. Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while

If there are any issues with the Xbox Live service, try to redeem the prepaid code later.

If there are no problems with the Xbox Live service, check the following:

•The region for the code matches the region for your Xbox Live account. If you need to change your region, see Change your Xbox Live country/region in your billing information.

•The billing information for your Xbox Live account is correct.

•The region in your Xbox Live billing information matches the country where you currently live.

•There's not an outstanding balance on your Xbox Live payment option.

If you need to change the region for your Xbox Live account, go to account.xbox.com and then click Change my region.
  3. xbox360italy Win User

Some games on Windows 8 are unable to connect with Xbox Live

Hello,

Your Microsoft account and your Xbox LIVE account are associated with different regions. To resolve this issue, make sure that the region selected for your Microsoft account matches the region associated with your Xbox LIVE account:

You can check the region of your Microsoft account and change it if necessary by following these steps:

1. Go to accounts.live.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    2. Under Account information, check that the country/region shown is correct.
    3. If you need to change the country/region, select Change.
    4. After you’ve changed the country/region to match the region for your Xbox LIVE account, click Save.
  4. R4FTY Win User

Moving your Xbox Live Account Change the incorrect source region

It sounds like there may be some confusion with the region of your Xbox Live account. You can try the following steps to see if they help resolve the issue:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the "Services & subscriptions" page.
    2. Check the "Country/region" listed under your Xbox Live subscription.
    3. If the listed region is incorrect, you may be able to change it by clicking "Change" and selecting the correct region.
    4. If the "Change" option is not available, you may need to contact Xbox support for assistance.
    Keep in mind that you can only change the region of your Xbox Live account once every 90 days. If you have already changed the region within the past 90 days, you will need to wait before making any further changes.

If you continue to have issues changing the region of your Xbox Live account, you may want to try contacting Xbox support for further assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your account set up correctly.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I can´t download the game for xbox 360 this month

Dies your account region match your actual region ? If not.that would be why

For bc titles console region language region actual region and account region MUST matchh

You can change your region under accounts settings here at xbox.com it nly be changed every 3months

And you have to live in an xbox live region

If you dont you will continue to have issues
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Change region on x360

When you change the country/region for your billing contact information, you're also changing the country/region for your Xbox Live account. If you don't want the country/region for your Xbox Live account changed, leave this information as it is. For information
    about what happens when you change the country/region for your Xbox Live account, see:

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
Thema:

Xbox Live account region change issue

1. Xbox Live account region change issue - Similar Threads - Live account region

2. Still Can't Change xbox live account region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still Can't Change xbox live account region: i have waited 3 months and i still cant change the Account Region HELP f5e73d6e-4ff0-4636-a746-6f1412046b54
  3. Can I create an Xbox Live account in Sri Lanka while selecting India for the region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I create an Xbox Live account in Sri Lanka while selecting India for the region?: Hello. I am just wondering whether you can create an Xbox Live account if my physical location is in Sri Lanka but I select India as the selected region. I am aware that Xbox Live support hasn't...
  4. Xbox LIve Account - region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIve Account - region?: How can I see and determine the region of the account Xbox Live? b0501682-6278-4049-a784-91f9d5e87e1e
  5. How to change region in Live rewards after changing region of main account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change region in Live rewards after changing region of main account?: I've changed region of my xbox account to Russia. But live rewards account is still US. How to change account region without loosing my credits? 17bb8624-699a-46c9-96a9-cef2f4f2e233
  6. The Problem About The Change of My XBOX LIVE Account Region(关于我XBOX ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Problem About The Change of My XBOX LIVE Account Region(关于我XBOX ...: Eng: Hello. I carelessly changed my Xbox Live Region from Hong Kong to Taiwan just now. I didn't meant it.I just want to figure out where exactly my Xbox Live Account belongs to. As a result,I...
  7. How to change the region of my xbox live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change the region of my xbox live account?: Hello, So, I'm Brazilian and I've recently moved to the UK. I've done all the changes described in the official page to change my location, and now I'm trying to buy castlevania SOTN but I'm...
  8. HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...: Hello i have a problem with migration account xbox 360 i have a suscription xbox live gold 12 month first my account region is EEUU after i change uruguay mi suscription gold not found message...
  9. Hellow I need help changing my xbox 360xbox live account region back to Unite States

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hellow I need help changing my xbox 360xbox live account region back to Unite States: Hellow I need help changing my xbox live account and xbox 360 region to Unite States , I changed region from Unite Estates to Ecuador and in Ecuador there is no Xbox Live and now I cant do...
  10. Impossible to change my brother's Xbox Live account Region..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to change my brother's Xbox Live account Region..: Hey, My brother currently has a weird problem. When he created his Xbox live account (auto-created from an outlook.com adress), his Region was default locked to The Netherlands. This is the wrong...