Xbox Live account question

Discus and support Xbox Live account question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Xbox 360 (private kijiji sale) and signed up for a new xbox live standard account when I got it home. is there an expiry on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarthSmall2112, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Xbox Live account question

I recently purchased an Xbox 360 (private kijiji sale) and signed up for a new xbox live standard account when I got it home.

is there an expiry on the account? or is it like PSN and the Live (Standard) account is free and not a trial?

Thanks in advance.

:)

DarthSmall2112, Aug 16, 2014
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

How can you tell if an account is the primary account? I know these are total noob questions I've only had my xbone for like 2 months.

guineapig4life, Aug 16, 2014
  3. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

LamaBraveheart, Aug 16, 2014
  4. Xbox Live account question

The silver account will last forever.

To have the ability to play online though you will need to buy gold membership or use a gold trial card, would does expire depending on how much time you buy.

You need to be sure the console isn`t banned though, if you bought it second hand.

I would advise not buying 12 months gold until you are sure its not.

THEOWENKILLER, Aug 16, 2014
  5. Thanks for the response. I have been signed in with the console many times thus far so it appears to have not been banned. (always a risk when buying used).

Thanks again for the clarification..

DarthSmall2112, Aug 16, 2014
  6. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Why was a ban mentioned ???

Lots of used consoles are just fine!!!!

Not only is your account going to last untill the year 9999, NOBODY else can use it either!!!!

You may want to check out a Gold or Paid membership just for the free games availible!!!

Good Luck!!!

BongKaos, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Live account question