Xbox live account not linking to share enix

Discus and support Xbox live account not linking to share enix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox live account will not link with square enix. And eveey time i try there is a connection error 2a24a55b-e25a-4d0d-b708-fdf7c948d0c6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr.YeetyBoi, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Mr.YeetyBoi
    Mr.YeetyBoi Guest

My xbox live account will not link with square enix. And eveey time i try there is a connection error

:)

Mr.YeetyBoi, Aug 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. LeonaHeidern Win User

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Sountrack

Yes, have linked the game to my Square Enix account and confirmed it was the correct e-mail. Still, on the Square Enix website the game doesn't appear registered, as if I owned it or linked it. Both the xbox live account and Square Enix account have the
    same e-mail.

A ticket has been submited to solve this issue; hopefully I get my soundtracks soon.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Principal

When sharing Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You have to set your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on other
    consoles. Here is some instructions on how this works linked below.

Xbox Support - Share Xbox Live

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...bscriptions/share-xbox-live-gold-subscription
  4. Norrissa Win User

Syncing account information, Hotmail - Outlook.

You could put both accounts on the Xbox One and share the Live Gold as well as the games belonging to each. Unfortunately you can't merge the purchases of one account with another but the Xbox One does have a share feature.

Here is a link that explains it in depth
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  5. CapnFishSticks Win User

Not understanding FINAL FANTASY XIV

Sony sold all their shares of Square Enix so they prob made up for it. I think they owned a third of the total shares. They originally made a deal with Square Enix so we (Xbox) only got dragon themed games for 10 years straight. It worked, and there will
    be plenty more dragon themed medieval games to come YAYYYY! Where is that "I Guarantee it" meme when we need it!?
  6. DeangeloMcallister Win User

Having trouble linking Xbox account to my Square Enix account

Mine says having trouble communcating with sign in provider please try again later.
Thema:

1. Xbox live account not linking to share enix - Similar Threads - live account linking

2. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  3. How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360: My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from one user to another...
  4. Live streaming/linked social accounts issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live streaming/linked social accounts issues: Whenever attempting to livestream/ check my linked social accounts, i am met with the below errors. anyone have a fix? i tried hard resetting my xbox and unlinking and redownloading all of the...
  5. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  6. I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it: I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it d75884ac-1460-4d15-9917-70436120c9ea
  7. How do I link my playstation network account to my Xbox live account and vice versa?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my playstation network account to my Xbox live account and vice versa?: Everything I've looked up says you should be able to link the consoles or whatever and then be able to add friends from Xbox on my PS5 using their Xbox live gamertag...but I can't find anything...
  8. when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store...: When i go to play rainbow 6 it will only let me play from games from microsoft store i linked my steam account and itg wont let me play steam games please help 81ebd08a-aaf4-4999-a0b7-5fb804799a76
  9. Link Psn and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link Psn and Xbox live account: Good morning everyone. As we all know Red Dead Online doesn't have cross play but I have friends who play and one has a ps4 and the other an xbox. They told me that you have to have both...
  10. I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.: Everytime I go into my Xbox Series S to link my social media accounts, it says my reddit username or password is incorrect. I have tried over 20 times and even changed my password but nothing...