Xbox Live Account deleted after recent update and automatic system reboot.

Discus and support Xbox Live Account deleted after recent update and automatic system reboot. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After one of the recent updates where i was opted into pretty much start over as if i just bought a new xbox. My xbox live account is gone and only my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TristanDaniel, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Xbox Live Account deleted after recent update and automatic system reboot.

After one of the recent updates where i was opted into pretty much start over as if i just bought a new xbox. My xbox live account is gone and only my sons account comes up with the email i used. How do i retrieve that account?

:)

TristanDaniel, Sep 18, 2017
  2. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
    This next gen malarky ain't for those with slow internet!

I'm in the instant power mode, by all accounts fifa has had an update or two but never noticed it and the recent system update happened automatically but had to install itself

dUnKle, Sep 18, 2017
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to delete photos and videos from my game or from KinectShare.com

You can easily delete photos and videos from my game or from KinectShare.com. Very few games save your images or videos. If you don’t upload the unsaved images or videos immediately, they will be lost. On the other hand, to delete the saved images and videos, you need to check the game’s manual and menus for steps that you can use to delete them.

The uploaded photos and videos of KinectShare.com are automatically removed after 14 days. You’re also allowed to delete photos or videos from the site at any time. To delete the photos or videos, you must sign in with the Microsoft account that is associated to your Xbox LIVE account.

kevin, Sep 18, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there TristanDaniel.

Sorry to hear the account troubles! So that we can best help out, which Xbox console are you having this issue on? Let us know Xbox Live Account deleted after recent update and automatic system reboot. :)

Mister Maka, Sep 19, 2017
  5. xbox one s and still paying for xbox live

TristanDaniel, Sep 23, 2017
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there TristanDaniel.

It sounds like you may have used a different e-mail address for your personal Xbox Live account. Are you able to try a different e-mail to see if there's any change with what signs in?

Mister Maka, Nov 1, 2018
  7. TristanDaniel Win User

xbox one s and still paying for xbox live
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there TristanDaniel.

It sounds like you may have used a different e-mail address for your personal Xbox Live account. Are you able to try a different e-mail to see if there's any change with what signs in?
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there TristanDaniel.

Sorry to hear the account troubles! So that we can best help out, which Xbox console are you having this issue on? Let us know :)
  10. ArceusMI Win User

Connection to GTA V online

Try deleting any updates then clear the system cache 3 times. Reboot the console, try loading after the updates. If that doesn't work, check to see if there is a specific DNS in your console network settings. If there is, either set them to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
    or set it to automatic. If neither work, please get back to me.
  11. FatherSama Win User

System update installed and now can't read disks

Hello pisspoorping,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble playing games after running the update. It is rare for an update to effect the system but I have seen it happen before.

What I would recommend is deleting the system update from your system and then downloading it again. The process to delete the update is:

1. Go to Settings
    2. System
    3. Storage
    4. With your HDD or Memory unit highlighted press (Left bumper, right bumper, X, Left bumper, right bumper, X) on the controller. This will bring up a warning window stating that if this storage device has your system update that it will be deleted from the
      system.
    5. Press Yes
    6. The system will delete the update and reboot your Xbox
    7. After the reboot you will be prompted to download a new system update. Agree to this.
    After the system updates, go ahead and try launching some games to see if it is now working. Let us know if this does the trick for you!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Account deleted after recent update and automatic system reboot. - Similar Threads - Live Account deleted

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  8. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  9. How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?: I created an Xbox live account like 5 years ago so I could play on my ex's console, but we broke up like 6 months later and I totally forgot about the account until I randomly started getting...
  10. xbox live account delet

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account delet: how do i delet my xbox live account 69893d65-794c-4deb-850c-841c8662484b