Xbox live account banned despite already currently serving a temporary ban.

Discus and support Xbox live account banned despite already currently serving a temporary ban. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox live account hijxck has been permanently banned for harassment reasons. This account was placed on a temporary communication ban on Wednesday... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jackgraymcr, Jan 13, 2017.

1. jackgraymcr
    jackgraymcr Guest

My xbox live account hijxck has been permanently banned for harassment reasons. This account was placed on a temporary communication ban on Wednesday until the 25th January, therefore I have been permanently banned for something that has clearly occurred
    prior to this initial temporary ban as there is obviously no way I can communicate with anyone on xbox live currently. How is this fair? I thought the reason behind temporary bans was to educate you and teach you to never do it again. How is permanently banning
    me for something that has been reported now which actually took place prior to the temporary ban going to allow me to show that I'm never going to do it again? I've lost a LOT of money on this xbox account for something so unfair. I have placed a case review
    but if that is upheld there is noone I can speak to directly about this which is also not at all helpful. Surely this is a mistake?

:)

jackgraymcr, Jan 13, 2017
  2. krakken03
    krakken03 Guest
    Acct Banned - questions

Yeah, if his account got banned, there is probably a good reason, unfortunately. This isn't an official Microsoft site, but if you call them, they should be able to help you. Hopefully it's a temporary ban and not a permanent ban. You can also call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. I hope this helps!

krakken03, Jan 13, 2017
  3. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Geth Win User

Ban

A gamerpic wouldn't cause a permanent ban on the account unless it was extremely serve.

Most permanent bans can't be undone. If its a temporary ban you'll have to wait it out.
  5. Forest II S021 Win User

You gave more time than you were supposed too. I'm still banned.

"If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding the account."

This method did not work and I'm still unable to communicate. I've already served my two week temporary ban so why am I still banned? This is ridiculous. I want Enforcement teams number.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Permanently banned console and account

An Xbox Live device ban permanently blocks an Xbox console or device from accessing the Xbox Live service. The device ban is applied to the Xbox console or device, not to a specific Xbox profile (account). This means that no one can use the console or device to connect to Xbox live.

An Xbox Live device ban is different from a temporary or permanent account suspension, which prevents a profile from signing in to or using certain features of the Xbox Live service. For more info about a temporary or permanent account suspensions.
  7. PaulBinder Win User

Your account has temporary been banned

If your account was banned till 31-12-9999 then it is not a temporary ban.(as you stated) It is a permanent ban. It coould be a number of reasons like modded xbox, cheating on xbox live, selling services over xbox live, ect.

sadly even if you knew the reason there is nothing you can do to reverse this Ban. You are better off making/sticking with your new account.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Important Information on Console Bans

Nope, I have the same link you have provided in this paragraph:

Account suspensions are temporary but bans are permanent. If you've had your account banned you are welcome to create a new one. Just make sure that you abide by the ToU and CoC for xbox live to ensure that you do not get banned again.
Thema:

1. Xbox live account banned despite already currently serving a temporary ban. - Similar Threads - live account banned

2. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  3. How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account: I’ve spent close to over $1000 over the years. My account got banned for network scanning for any incoming DDoS atracks and blacklisting IPs sending malicious requests through my firewall. DDoSing...
  4. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  5. Xbox Live Account Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Ban: I have been permanently banned from signing into my main Xbox live account, I submitted a case review and they replied with a very long email stating that they have investigated it thoroughly and...
  6. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me): Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live...
  7. Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account: I need a temp ban for 1 month. Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it? I did something that violated MY rules Not the code of conduct of myself. f09db3e2-a855-461e-a87f-77ce362e1ec2
  8. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...
  9. Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban: We have 2 Xbox Accounts one of which has been permanently banned for apparant cheating, my son uses this account and is 12 years old and clearly doesnt know what he was doing while playing GTA...
  10. Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]: Olá pessoal tudo bem com vocês?, estou com algumas dúvidas a respeito do banimento de conta do Xbox Live ou o Banimento do Xbox One de se conectar a internet e jogar online. Se eu logar a minha...